Your Player Cards

B31V8ms.jpg

Just to join the party...here is mine (originally a creation by Ruck)

Last edited:
James+Anderson+England+Portraits+Tour+India+2T4ykOBX-oUl.jpg

Yeh neither of those things are changing. His eyebrows are some of the thickest in world cricket, and that is the lowest eyebrows will go

I reckon this one looks the best, not exaggerated at all, although other creators capture the essence of anderson (meaning I'de really want to break his ****ing arm in the game :p)

tiny thing, get rid of the red tinge in the eyebrows though, I see it a lot scrolling through players in the academy people with brown hair sometimes have a little bit of red in their eyebrows, could be something to do with their machines or monitor or they simply dont notice it I dunno

I reckon this one looks the best, not exaggerated at all, although other creators capture the essence of anderson (meaning I'de really want to break his ****ing arm in the game :p)

tiny thing, get rid of the red tinge in the eyebrows though, I see it a lot scrolling through players in the academy people with brown hair sometimes have a little bit of red in their eyebrows, could be something to do with their machines or monitor or they simply dont notice it I dunno

for me, again the nose is the only real weakness, being too long and too straight. his nose is shorter, and like hales narrower at the root than the top. would also say his ears should stick out more though it's hard to get that right on CA.

otherwise it's spot on.

Honestly, That looks the best so far....no offense to blocker or kasabian or whoever else created him. I definitely need to update mine. Created mine a year ago and never bothered to go back to it.

agree, after the nose/ear edits, this is the best.

agree, after the nose/ear edits, this is the best.

I didn't actually touch the ears! Only changed the nose and the head length (made it quite a lot shorter). Guess it gives the illusion of a slightly rounder face, accentuating the ears? Not sure.

Users who are viewing this thread