Your Player Cards

umosay

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
UMOSAY! ...Good lord, man. I just downloaded your updates... I'm gonna quit making characters already, yours are just incredible. Especially the revised Vettori you did of mine. Don't know how you do it!

Brendon seems a little too short... that's the only thing I'd suggest, or maybe it's just his head needs to be a little bigger?

Impressive.

Thanks :) Yeah, I'll make him a bit taller, raise the neck length and the shoulders a bit to give a bigger impression, since his height is correct in game.

Still lots of tweaks to be had, I'm a perfectionist :lol: I'll finish off the last few NZ squad members then start on another team, England or Australia first I think.

srk121

International Coach
Thanks :) Yeah, I'll make him a bit taller, raise the neck length and the shoulders a bit to give a bigger impression, since his height is correct in game.

Still lots of tweaks to be had, I'm a perfectionist :lol: I'll finish off the last few NZ squad members then start on another team, England or Australia first I think.

what is your username on the CA?

umosay

Club Captain
what is your username on the CA?

marts30

and Biggs, your base models were easy to work off, you can be helpful :D Also, with stats entering or such :P We could eventually make the NZ domestic comp too.

Last edited:

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
marts30

and Biggs, your base models were easy to work off, you can be helpful :D Also, with stats entering or such :P We could eventually make the NZ domestic comp too.

Yup, I'll definately start going through and adding some stats I think, might do a few other players that we've missed (and some oldies, maybe Astle?) that you can then tweak to fit the asthetic.

But yeah, lets combine our efforts here.

srk121

International Coach
marts30

are we going to see stats in your New Zealand teams you created?:thumbs:thumbs

umosay

Club Captain
are we going to see stats in your New Zealand teams you created?:thumbs:thumbs

Of course, in due time :) Still got quite a while till the game is released so I'm concentrating on models for now.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I'd suggest it'd be worth making some extra threads for discussing assembling the squads for the game - so this thread can stick to creating players.

I'll let natural selection determine how split those should be.

srk121

International Coach
Of course, in due time :) Still got quite a while till the game is released so I'm concentrating on models for now.

If need be you can create the players with correct attributes once it is switched on and I can add the stats for you and re upload the work. Let me know if that helps.

I like you player model so would be downloading you teams.

sahilnatu

Club Captain
Had a go at the creator. Ambati Rayudu looks fine to me, not the others (Kulkarni is nowhere close to the satisfactory levels), I guess. It'd be great if somebody, who's just awesome with the creator, could pick up these players, fine tune them to perfection and re-upload them to the server.
Suggestions are more than welcome!:)

Dinesh Karthik:
attachment.php

Dhawal Kulkarni:
attachment.php

Pragyan Ojha:
attachment.php

Ambati Rayudu:
attachment.php

Rohit Sharma:
attachment.php

Attachments

• karthik_dinesh_28.png
    karthik_dinesh_28.png
    50.5 KB · Views: 242
  • kulkarni_dhawal_25.png
    kulkarni_dhawal_25.png
    52.8 KB · Views: 239
  • ojha_pragyan_26.png
    ojha_pragyan_26.png
    54.3 KB · Views: 241
  • rayudu_ambati_27.png
    rayudu_ambati_27.png
    49.4 KB · Views: 237
  • sharma_rohit_26.png
    sharma_rohit_26.png
    50.9 KB · Views: 235

shubham1

School Cricketer
No Umpires Yet

Has anybody start making Umpires?
I have not seen any

LoveBigant

School Cricketer
dhoni made by me

well yeah I started with kohli and it ended as dhoni (literally a team work) :)
9ifz8j.png

Users who are viewing this thread