Your Player Cards

koeloe

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
too much innuendo to not be a poorly disguised joke

also

2ODPo.jpg

This is unbelievable...Heisenberg on his very best...if his batting skills are as good as his meth cooking, then sir donald should watch out :yes

umosay

Club Captain
Four more SA edits, still need a bit of work.

Originals then edits
y1ajexxh.fyx.png
3wk2mof3.lzj.png

lqmkglee.xpv.png
ukatavmy.5py.png

im0u2sxw.51f.png
wtbwettw.inf.png

t2zeuer0.uss.png
vrzgvggj.g2z.png

Last edited:

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Steyn is great, mate. Instantly recognised him. Devilliers is really good too... You've got a real talent for this stuff, running out of praise-based lexicon!

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Not digging the amla and de villiers makeover. Amla isn't that fair and devilliers's face looks a bit too long.

But ur work on steyn and morkel is stunning!!!

umosay

Club Captain
Not digging the amla and de villiers makeover. Amla isn't that fair and devilliers's face looks a bit too long.

But ur work on steyn and morkel is stunning!!!

Yeah, kinda depends on the source, and there is lot of variety in lighting and such.

Amla is pretty fair to my eyes... and i'll fix de Villiers face ;) Amla is very difficult to get right, I think. Can't make his ears pointy, and the beard isn't quite right, can't do much about that though.

DAB9D4D1BD666153F927728F24E94_h498_w598_m2.jpg

20130112Hashim-Amla.jpg

Last edited:

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Yes depends on the lightning. But being a south african fan i pretty much watch all their games on tv so have a fair idea about how they look on there while playing. Plus amla being of indian descent is more on the brown side than the one u have him as. Just my opinion..rest is upto u.

About de villiers, let me retract my statement. His face is indeed long but you probably have based him on older pictures. His cheeks are much more full now making his face look not too long.

umosay

Club Captain
Yes depends on the lightning. But being a south african fan i pretty much watch all their games on tv so have a fair idea about how they look on there while playing. Plus amla being of indian descent is more on the brown side than the one u have him as. Just my opinion..rest is upto u.

About de villiers, let me retract my statement. His face is indeed long but you probably have based him on older pictures. His cheeks are much more full now making his face look not too long.

Yeah, I try to work off one image for a while, then go to another, and get the middle ground. I'll update AB to a more recent pic. You can always tweak it after I upload the team if you wish ;)

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Some amla refernce pic...look at the difference between amla and morkel

http://thereversesweep.typepad.com/.a/6a0120a735b61b970b0147e2918795970b-pi

Hashim Amla Pictures - 2011 ICC CWC: Proteas Practice Session - Zimbio

About de villiers...a recent picture. He is wearing a cap but still u can get an idea about how "fat" his face is now a days.

Tour of South Africa: Pakistan to up the ante in Twenty20

----------

Lol nah bro...i have had enough of tweaking the players...its a hard job when trying to build things up from scratch. And once i am done i am done. I have noticed i make things worse while trying to tweak at the end. Thats what u r excellent at. And to be honest its a pretty thankless job when i see some really shytty team at the top of the ranking on the server :rolleyes just coz its a popular team made of some crappy faces which is just put together by some dude who probably havent even made a single of those faces:rolleyes

----------

Ah ok...i work with multiple images trying to get the common features and rule out the ones that are only picture or lightning specifics..

Edit:

Lol i just noticed the top most rated team is by u. :P

And have a go at duminy while u r at it. Did not get him right at all. If anyone can fix it u can.

Last edited:

umosay

Club Captain
Some amla refernce pic...look at the difference between amla and morkel

http://thereversesweep.typepad.com/.a/6a0120a735b61b970b0147e2918795970b-pi

Hashim Amla Pictures - 2011 ICC CWC: Proteas Practice Session - Zimbio

About de villiers...a recent picture. He is wearing a cap but still u can get an idea about how "fat" his face is now a days.

Tour of South Africa: Pakistan to up the ante in Twenty20

----------

Lol nah bro...i have had enough of tweaking the players...its a hard job when trying to build things up from scratch. And once i am done i am done. I have noticed i make things worse while trying to tweak at the end. Thats what u r excellent at. And to be honest its a pretty thankless job when i see some really shytty team at the top of the ranking on the server :rolleyes just coz its a popular team made of some crappy faces which is just put together by some dude who probably havent even made a single of those faces:rolleyes

----------

Ah ok...i work with multiple images trying to get the common features and rule out the ones that are only picture or lightning specifics..

Edit:

Lol i just noticed the top most rated team is by u. :P

And have a go at duminy while u r at it. Did not get him right at all. If anyone can fix it u can.

Top rated team isn't by me, my NZ only has 8 votes :lol: Maybe in 'rising' it is at the top :P I will have a go at all the others you made.

JimmysOutswing

County Cricketer
Right, take two...

atherton_michael_24.png

Regarding the above, anyone have any clue where to find bags under the eyes? Athers has some pretty beasty ones...

umosay

Club Captain
JP is very hard, feel a bit restricted as to how I can make him... edits below

Bags under the eyes would be 'Tear Through' type 1 in facial features ^

v0eau15x.hvw.png
v0js020i.h3a.png

uayghesn.qgi.png
ctxv5ei2.uz5.png

edited AB a bit more

vrzgvggj.g2z.png

Last edited:

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Ab looks very good now. So does faf. Yah duminy is pretty hard..harder than even amla. But i am seeing a bit more duminy in ur take now. Great job :)

Aswin8

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
attachment.php

Attachments

• morris_chris_24.png
    morris_chris_24.png
    52.1 KB · Views: 149

Users who are viewing this thread