52.2 KB · Views: 187

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Have you had a look at my Amla :rolleyes

Just seen it. Doesn't really look like him. He doesnt really have a pronounced moustouche. Have u seen mine? Its hard to get him righht as i only see him smiling all the time. T best i could do is use the mouth corners to make him smile a little.

Love de kock

Abhipune

Pirate
Cant upload

Guys I downloaded the Cricket Academy Beta the original set up..it works like a charm...except that it wasnt connecting to the internet..that was why I wasnt able to upload my players, only could create a png file..can anybody help me..I am now downloading the 0.93 set up.. Id like to share the pic of my created player..comments appreciated. I want to upload.

Here goes Captain Cool MS Dhoni

dhoni_mahendrasingh_31.png

angad

Chairman of Consent
Guys I downloaded the Cricket Academy Beta the original set up..it works like a charm...except that it wasnt connecting to the internet..that was why I wasnt able to upload my players, only could create a png file..can anybody help me..I am now downloading the 0.93 set up.. Id like to share the pic of my created player..comments appreciated. I want to upload.

Looks good :D!!

Just think the forehead is too long.

shubham466

County Cricketer

Have you downloaded upgrade #3 (0.93b) ?

deepuparayil

International Cricketer

Did you tick the 'upload to server' box while sharing?

Abhipune

Pirate
Downloading the 0.93 binary file..hope this time I'll be able to connect..leave alone uploading..I am not able to register due to some error.

Abhipune

Pirate
I am unable to upload anything and getting this error..please help..i have installed 0.93 setup.. Is there any specific procedure needed to be followed regarding one's email & username?
cricket-academy-beta2013-05-0619-39-07-08.png

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Please keep these errors for the bugs thread :thumbs

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India

Best creation of Dhoni :cheers:thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread