Your Player Cards

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I will not be creating any new pak players. Nor for any other team that has been completed already. Will just edit the existing ones to make them look better.

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
You see, people should have told me that before when i was making the team as i am not familiar with the upcoming players of other countries except south africa. I asked here but no one gave any suggestions and i went to make players whose names sounded familiar to me and who seemed to play a number of test matches. Same thing happened with the english team. You can give me the names i have missed but it is highly unlikely i will create any of them in the near future. I have 3 other teams to complete first and 3 to update th stats of.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
A heap of new talent for Pakistan means may be some one else should come up with their creation of those new guys. Israr has too much to handle already.

AbdullahKhanCricket

Club Cricketer
Sorry mate I wasn't around the forum at the time when you asked.

Umar Amin
Haris Sohail(I have already created him)
Hammad Azam
Raza Hasan
Rahat Ali
Sohail Tanvir
Zulfiqar Babar
Yasir Shah

are just some PAK ones that haven't been made yet and they all are pretty close to the team right now. I have a lot others whom I know will play for PAK soon.

Babar Azam
Sohaib Maqsood
Sharjeel Khan

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is this you putting one away isrararrafi? (Just want to make sure we've got the right image :) )

Israr.png

Users who are viewing this thread