Your Player Cards

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Another complete overhaul. This time James Pattinson.

PDALpqX.jpg

kasabian21

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
thats a nice lumb
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
kasabian21 i just looked at all the creations u made so far and noticed that RAVI BOPARA is not looking like him and we could use that for MOHAMMAD SHAMI.

I'll have a look a later and see if I can make a few changes to make it more accurate. I tried doing Bopara using the Indian ethnicity but I had to revert back to Caucasian and darken the skin tone in the end - perhaps that's why. Thanks for the feedback!

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
So just to re-iterate what I said on a previous page, I'm retouching some of my earlier creations.

New on the left, original on the right (Doug Bollinger and Dan Christian). Nothing crazily different, just feel like they have a more subtle, realistic feel to them. All uploaded obviously.

iPrxU5Y.jpg

jFkVad0.jpg

Munkeymomo

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
New Bollinger is ace Snowy, but I think I prefer your old version of Pattinson.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Funny thing with the old one Munkey is some of the key features were way off. The fact he looked angry kinda masked the flaws. I'll post a revision soon

http://i.imgur.com/JFojDJE.jpg

Last edited:

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
That might work as a Clarke from a few years ago...he hasn't had that haircut for quite some time (if ever), and his skin hasn't looked that clear in years.

prav33nb

Club Captain
Does he have brown eyes?
^grey eyes

yes, eyes has to be in grey. have to change it.

That might work as a Clarke from a few years ago...he hasn't had that haircut for quite some time (if ever), and his skin hasn't looked that clear in years.

i have used the picture which was taken some years back to make this. so, it just reflected in my created one. still, i think of making some changes in skin and facial features.

Users who are viewing this thread