Your Questions For Codemasters....

Right, firstly, the idea of using a single player in a match has been mentioned before, and i'm sure if you use the search button you will find these posts, so I guess there are alot of 'morons' on here. Secondly, there is a thing known as 'autoplay', which would mean you wouldn't have to watch Cpu v Cpu, if you didn't want to.

I personally think it would be interesting to see how an idea like this would work in a game, so I guess i'm a 'moron' Sarwan?

know what????ur guesssss is right.it matches mine.

respect others ideas?????what abt my idea?????it is a discussion board rightttt????or is it literallly a message board.

sarwan said:
uh uh uh...........this is one of the duncest doubts i have ever come across.forgive me if i am sounding a bit too polite!!!!!!!!!

sarwan said:
respect others ideas?????what abt my idea?????it is a discussion board rightttt????or is it literallly a message board.

The top quote has no place in a discussion board

My Question

I have noticed that Sarwan has created a lot of trouble in these forums since he joined. He made the National Hockey League thread in the Sports Forum get closed because of his poor behaviour. He needs to calm down and respect others.

As this is a thread asking questions for Codemasters, I have my own question. Will the game's TV overlays be real or generic? Real ones would add realism to the game, but I realise it would cost money.

in reply to squiz:

some other time..........

this is high school "girlie" kinda "groupism"of the highest order.........

sarwan said:
in reply to squiz:

some other time..........

this is high school "girlie" kinda "groupism"of the highest order.........

Doesn't answer my question, what was your idea for BLIC 2005 that you were on about?

I want to know if the crowds will wave the team flags while gameplay.Like if Australia and
West Indies play a match.The crowds will be waving their supporting team's flag.

Users who are viewing this thread