Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Congratulations Australian fans as yesterday Finch hits 172 sterling innings Although I enjoyed his 156 in England more than his 76 ball 172

Wow Mire hits highest individual score for Zimbabwe in t20i :94 off 63
162/4 really decent score

Pakistan need 163 to win Now 49/0 off 4
Zaman on 32[DOUBLEPOST=1530699078][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sir
Gayle hits 175 for RCB,not in twenty 20 international.
I meant his T20 record of 175.

BlaizFlare

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The real test is Australia vs Pakistan redux tomorrow, hope we win this and fight back. Either way I believe finals are Pakistan vs Australia, with Zimbabwe knocked off following our win against them yet again.

But, I expect a fight from Australia too based on the last 2 matches.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Reason - Ensures that we leave the series in the no.1 slot, same position we entered in.

The ICC rankings are complete hogwash. It's also a bit delusional to rate this Aussie team as some sort of benchmark. It's safe to say that England and India are the benchmark in LOI, be it ODI or T20's. Pakistan, SA, NZ and Australia are all there or thereabouts. Australia for some reason just don't take limited overs bilaterals seriously I feel.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
A win as a revenge is always sweet. Eyes are all set on the important one. The Final.

Prequel

User Title Purchaser
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
The ICC rankings are complete hogwash. It's also a bit delusional to rate this Aussie team as some sort of benchmark. It's safe to say that England and India are the benchmark in LOI, be it ODI or T20's. Pakistan, SA, NZ and Australia are all there or thereabouts. Australia for some reason just don't take limited overs bilaterals seriously I feel.
Disagree. From what I've seen, Australia's training and preparation has been outstanding. The disappointing thing has been not showing it through out the English series. Australia has been playing quite well, just Pakistan outplayed the Aussies in that match. I'm very excited for this final, going to be one heck of a match.

BlaizFlare

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan

How do you think Australia are the most successful in ODI World Cup (although this tri-series is T20I), they obviously do take their ODI seriously, but, I will have to agree that the last few years, in T20I's, Australia haven't exactly played the best/sort of played like an associate team (not to sound insulting), but, the last few series, there have been massive improvements starting from the Sri Lanka series from 2016.

But, today was an iffy match for Australia, and they just barely managed to escape. Goes to show you, on any day, even a team like Zimbabwe, they can pull off upsets, and they almost did that. I think the ODI Series against Pakistan will be interesting.

Prequel

User Title Purchaser
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
If Australia win, do they become Number 1?

Prequel

User Title Purchaser
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
Maxwell! Opening up the bowling in style, 2 wickets for 3 runs.

Prequel

User Title Purchaser
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
Maxwell, not having the same amount of luck for his second over.

Prequel

User Title Purchaser
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
Disappointing to see Australia lose after such a good start in the bowling. Until next time.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
What a great victory by Pakistan. Congratulations to whole team green and their fans. Such a convincing comfortable chase after.early.pressure of two quick wickets. Fakhar is the beauty. Malik, Sarfraz and Asif played their parts quite well.

Its been 2 years since Pakistan is the World No 1 T20 side. Pakistan has proved it multiple times. Just a month back we celebrated our Last Year's Champions Trophy victory. In this month, What a gift given to nation by Team Pakistan :)

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
To put the record straight its the 9th consecutive T20 series win by team Pakistan so results are speaking. This is energetic young blooded rising Team Pakistan Alhamdulillah

Users who are viewing this thread