"Zoozoo" Vodaphone's new cartoon character

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
zoozoo+wallpaper-767997.jpg

You must have noticed those funny animated cartoon characters in the advertisements of Vodafone on tv during IPL matches.

This black and white cartoon are named "Zoozoo"

Zoozoos are not animated cartoons, they are real people in costume.

HindustanTimes reports :

Rajiv Rao, creative director of the agency that handles Vodafone advertisements, said: ?We wanted to make real people look as animated as possible. Our actors were small-bodied, thin women covered in layers of white fabric. Each facial expression was made of rubber and pasted on the actors.? A film shot at 20 frames per second made the Zoozoo?s movements hurried and comical. Of the 29 different Zoozoo ads created for the IPL, there will be a new one everyday .

Surprisingly the fan page on Face book has over 138,007 fans :eek:

Zoozoo | Facebook

all advertisement videos are there on YouTube

the Zoozoo's are very cute :)

if a thread already on this please close this.

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Why, oh why. IMO you wasted time making this post, and I'm wasting time replying. :rolleyes:

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Why, oh why. IMO you wasted time making this post, and I'm wasting time replying. :rolleyes:

Thats you to decide, are you wasting your time by posting or wasting your time vy posting ........ :rolleyes:

Its a creativity by Vodafone, other suscribers hire stars and other big studs whereas Vodafone got this concept. They can saving huge money and showing that they have some great concept and innovation. If they can have reach this level regarding advertising, just think how much they can reach when its come to technology and else. This is the statement they are trying to generate by this zooozoo series :)

KBC

Panel of Selectors
ZooZoos are wonderful. Love 'em. period.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Vodafone used to be Hutch before who used to have some of the finest ads ever. These zoozoo ones are just annoying especially when they shout and laugh. :mad:

Akash00

Panel of Selectors
Yeah, this is a great idea from vodafone. With these Zoozoo, they are not going to spend huge money unlike other ads.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
My fav ZooZoo ad:

When male ZooZoo follows female ZooZoo around 7 wonders and dances in funny ways.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I liked that dog's thing .. but the current ones are funny too.. Good creativity in my opinion. :) And ya, I have vodafone connection only.. So had to support it! :p

KBC

Panel of Selectors
My fav ZooZoo ad:

When male ZooZoo follows female ZooZoo around 7 wonders and dances in funny ways.

Exactly! Also, the ZooZoo's are made day-by-day. They do the shooting in the morning, editing in the evening and telecast it the next day. All set in South Africa.

Users who are viewing this thread