Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChinamanSpin

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
This thread use to have all the best trolls. But now they've all gone it appears.
You can't troll after the nets.

There has actually been some interesting discussion recently, although mostly about real life cricket. I really need to stop veering wildly off topic and stick to the relevant threads.

ChinamanSpin

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I'm cool! My mum told me I was!

Having a look at the most posts in this thread I was shocked to see Ross with nearly 600 leading the way. Nearest one was 439. I always forget how much of his time he seems to spend on here. He probably doesn't have a job and has been fooling us for the last year and a half. Mike and HBK are his second and third accounts. There is a game, but the people we are talking to have no relation to Big Ant.

grkrama

National Board President
I'm cool! My mum told me I was!

Having a look at the most posts in this thread I was shocked to see Ross with nearly 600 leading the way. Nearest one was 439. I always forget how much of his time he seems to spend on here. He probably doesn't have a job and has been fooling us for the last year and a half. Mike and HBK are his second and third accounts. There is a game, but the people we are talking to have no relation to Big Ant.

ya we should exclude ross and since i gave the idea 50% of the revenue goes to me right ........

i too had the same doubts till the playsession vids

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
.... I fail to see the point.

Secretly trying to increase post count in said thread to up my slice of the lie pie.

Now how do you feel knowing everyone who reads my post now knows that you are a spammer?

attari786

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
about release date i know EA sports is giving the exact release date of their game i play fifa14 now adays in all the series of fifa their release date is fixed but im waiting for a cricket game ......:noway

Guybrush Threep

Club Captain
As much as guesses on release date are arbitrary, I'm bored and feel the need to post something so I'm going to say Feb 20th.

Ross if you could wink and thumbs up and smiley face if +/- 5 days, or angry face and trench-coat man if +/- 1 month. Don't respond if 20/2 is correct.

:cheers:thumbs

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
about release date i know EA sports is giving the exact release date of their game i play fifa14 now adays in all the series of fifa their release date is fixed but im waiting for a cricket game ......:noway

A different game, made by a different company, published by a different company, and marketed towards a different market.

Good comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread