Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was looking on xbox .com and saw it just had to put it on here

Fair enough, considering you are new. Two bits of advice for the future. 1) All dates that haven't come from Ross, aka Big Ant Studios, is a placeholder or a guess. 2) You don't need to start a new thread for something that could go in other threads.

You mean that you guys didn't get the game through the post this morning?

You mean that you guys didn't get the game through the post this morning?

Oh yeah, sorry.. I've not been at work since 5:45am this morning, I've been playing the game.. (time to wake up from the coffee induced halucination I think).

Pretty good, isn't it. Wasn't expecting the "driving to the pitch" mini-game, nor the fact that England players apparently love pissing on things, but the core game is quite good...

only 21 days to go , since big ant said they will announce something before 1 feb

21 days until the announcement then another 27 after that for release.

Release date announcement on Friday 31st Jan and release Thurs 27th Feb - that's what my money is on.

21 days until the announcement then another 27 after that for release.

Release date announcement on Friday 31st Jan and release Thurs 27th Feb - that's what my money is on.
i hope for that they are releasing on jan:yes

I knew I forgot to do something....

is it possible to convert this whole thread into a ebook and sell it as 'Internet Forums For Dummies' and split the revenue among the PC members.

is it possible to convert this whole thread into a ebook and sell it as 'Internet Forums For Dummies' and split the revenue among the PC members.
I think we can all agree that the top 10 posters should get the revenue :D

Number 11 is The Fonz though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread