2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Aggressive ground shot is the only trigger i use for the club level

Michael Gower

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Despite the bugs still can enjoy it personally and knowing it's going to get better really excites me I'm loving it up to now

Attachments

• IMG_4498.JPG
    IMG_4498.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 209

Michael Gower

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Started tour of Australia 1st odi so far I'm England got Australia struggling

Attachments

• IMG_4509.JPG
    IMG_4509.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 197

The_Pharoah

International Coach
I'm a bowling all rounder don't suppose you have any advice for batting really struggling
Yeah mate here are some tips that I use:
- get used to the coloured ball identification from the bowlers which shows what length they are bowling. Also full circle = on stumps, any gap in the circles = they are bowling on the opposite side. This helps you determine what shot to play
- I focus a lot on the leg glance but for anything on the stumps or leg side. Easy 1-2 runs there
- if they ball short (red), I always use a front foot pull shot (LS up, RS left) as this usually gets the ball ahead of midwicket
- if they bowl short on off then a back foot cut shot is usually money
- I very rarely play off drives unless the ball is full and there's a gap in extra cover. Then I use the RT+LT for aggressive ground shot.
- oh and I have pitch friction and ball friction really low ie 10. This simulates how the ball really travels IRL.
- in club matches I usually try to run two each time I can
- remember if you can try to stay not out as this helps your batting average
- when facing off spinners I take a guard on off stump. This is kinda like how Steve smith faces the ball after he takes a big step from leg. Pretty much everything goes to leg side from there
- try to avoid driving to the cover region as much as possible

Hope that helps

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
- if they ball short (red), I always use a front foot pull shot (LS up, RS left) as this usually gets the ball ahead of midwicket

Somehow I miss the ball whenever I try to pull/hook a short ball (red colored) off the front foot.

The_Pharoah

International Coach
Somehow I miss the ball whenever I try to pull/hook a short ball (red colored) off the front foot.

THe ball really has to be either straight st you o on leg side. If it's wise of off you won't hit it (better to try to lift it over third man). Don't forget you can also play with the sliders eg timing, footwork, ect until you get better at it

Michael Gower

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Yeah mate here are some tips that I use:
- get used to the coloured ball identification from the bowlers which shows what length they are bowling. Also full circle = on stumps, any gap in the circles = they are bowling on the opposite side. This helps you determine what shot to play
- I focus a lot on the leg glance but for anything on the stumps or leg side. Easy 1-2 runs there
- if they bowl short on off then a back foot cut shot is usually money
- I very rarely play off drives unless the ball is full and there's a gap in extra cover. Then I use the RT+LT for aggressive ground shot.
- oh and I have pitch friction and ball friction really low ie 10. This simulates how the ball really travels IRL.
- in club matches I usually try to run two each time I can
- remember if you can try to stay not out as this helps your batting average
- when facing off spinners I take a guard on off stump. This is kinda like how Steve smith faces the ball after he takes a big step from leg. Pretty much everything goes to leg side from there
- try to avoid driving to the cover region as much as possible

Hope that helps
Great help thank u for your help and time

Users who are viewing this thread