Stadium Creation Checklist

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I've got today and some of tomorrow completely free so I'm working my way through the stadiums that have not yet been completed, and sharing them to the Academy as and when they're done. Most of those left are a bit tricky with the assets available but giving them a go anyway. So far I've completed Allan Border Field, Fatullah Osmani Stadium and Sheikh Abu Naser Stadium - my username on the academy is 'The SFC Chris'.

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I cannot find a kingsmead stadium, but its bold in your list...

It's there. Search for 'prashkan90' in the username box, and its name in the Academy is 'Sahara Stadium Kingsmead'.

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
ahh ok -- I was looking for Kinsgmead only not Sahara....

Yeah, searching for stadium by name is hopeless. It should include any stadiums which include what you enter, but for example if you enter Oval it returns no results. Searching by username is always your best bet in my experience.

HookmeisterG

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Amazing work here by people...
Just printed off the list and going to start downloading all the ones I want (most likely will be all of them!)

Nice to see (if not already) a thread of all our local club grounds with picture attached.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Having checked the 1st post, has the Basin Reserve actually been done? As I can't find one on the server and yes i've searched and downloaded all of "The SFC Chris" stadia and there was no Basin Reserve there

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Having checked the 1st post, has the Basin Reserve actually been done? As I can't find one on the server and yes i've searched and downloaded all of "The SFC Chris" stadia and there was no Basin Reserve there
The SFC Chris is my Xbox gamertag so I can confirm I definitely made one - I'll check tomorrow that I actually shared it as that seems the most likely mistake on my part!

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
The SFC Chris is my Xbox gamertag so I can confirm I definitely made one - I'll check tomorrow that I actually shared it as that seems the most likely mistake on my part!
No worries if not. Great work though with the ones you have made

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
@Kiko_97 and @Joshlloyd48: thanks for letting me know about Basin Reserve, it should now be shared. Quite a difficult one to create as with many of the NZ grounds as you can't have spectators on grass embankments, but hopefully should be an alright representation.

Braydos242424

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hey everyone. Thanks for the stadium posts. Quick question, I'm having issues creating stadiums such as MCG and Etihad stadium that have stand that cover the whole circumference of the ground. What is the best way to make the snapping tool work and make the stands look good. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread