Stadium Creation Checklist

BRAB

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Awesome will add that to the checklist

Cpl-Tabouli

School Cricketer
I did make a version of Cazaly Stadium and Darwin Stadium before the stadium creator crash. Are they still on the academy? Username Prisky

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
I did make a version of Cazaly Stadium and Darwin Stadium before the stadium creator crash. Are they still on the academy? Username Prisky

I see from you an Adelaide Oval, Central Coast Stadium, Marrara Stadium - Darwin and the WACA.[DOUBLEPOST=1482105366][/DOUBLEPOST]Please add to the list MCG circa 1968-1992 and MCG circa 1992-2002.

Academy ID: AussieDave27, although preferably on the list whiteninness could get named too :D

Cpl-Tabouli

School Cricketer
I see from you an Adelaide Oval, Central Coast Stadium, Marrara Stadium - Darwin and the WACA.[DOUBLEPOST=1482105366][/DOUBLEPOST]Please add to the list MCG circa 1968-1992 and MCG circa 1992-2002.

Academy ID: AussieDave27, although preferably on the list whiteninness could get named too :D

Marrara is Darwin if it needs to be added to the list.

I'm guessing we lost Cairns! I don't have access to the academy at the moment so someone else is going to have to make it.

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Have updated the checklist to include Marrara (Darwin), Bay Oval (Mt Manganui) and the two historic MCG's.

And there should also be some similar historic MCG's done by @labsXI although I don't have the exact names off the top of my head.

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Can add Yarrow Satdium-Central Districts home ground in NZ and Greater Noida-Afghanistan's home ground as I've previously made them

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I've just uploaded Cazaly's Stadium - it's basically a copy of @Cpl-Tabouli version which I found a photo of in this forum, but with perhaps a little less detail - so all credit to him. My username is The SFC Chris for those who want to download.

willbavictory

School Cricketer
I've created the Junction Oval in Melbourne, occasional home of Victoria. It can be found under the username 'halberstram_'. It was a bit tricky to create perfectly, especially the two grandstands, but i think it's a reasonable depiction :)

Rob Stanworth

Club Captain
Hi all, firstly - great work on all these stadiums!

Secondly, if I go through and download the stadiums individually, i then have to assign them to teams/nations, right?

Thirdly, if I go through and download the stadiums, and then they get updated somewhere along the line - say with new adboards, other improvements etc - a) is there any way of telling that they've been updated? (a prompt to re-download, or is it a matter of reading it in this forum?), b) we would have to physically re-download the stadiums - there's no auto-update? Or will periodically clicking 'Get Best' carry out some form of auto update?

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Hi all, firstly - great work on all these stadiums!

Secondly, if I go through and download the stadiums individually, i then have to assign them to teams/nations, right?

Thirdly, if I go through and download the stadiums, and then they get updated somewhere along the line - say with new adboards, other improvements etc - a) is there any way of telling that they've been updated? (a prompt to re-download, or is it a matter of reading it in this forum?), b) we would have to physically re-download the stadiums - there's no auto-update? Or will periodically clicking 'Get Best' carry out some form of auto update?

If you download the stadium itself, you would have to manually assign them to teams. However, many of the teams made by users on here include the stadiums, so for example if you download England you'll get 7 stadiums included.

But there is no auto update - you would have to download the stadium again to get an updated version.

Rob Stanworth

Club Captain
Thanks @cd779 - I think i asked in another thread whether it was possible in the Academy to be able to tell a) what you've already downloaded, and b) whether something has been updated - a little graphical indication, but it seems like neither is possible? Which is a bit of an oversight IMHO

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Thanks @cd779 - I think i asked in another thread whether it was possible in the Academy to be able to tell a) what you've already downloaded, and b) whether something has been updated - a little graphical indication, but it seems like neither is possible? Which is a bit of an oversight IMHO

Unfortunately not. Hopefully may be added in a later update, but we will see.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I am almost done with National stadium Karachi.
Dont know what to use for the main part.

I have done the rest[DOUBLEPOST=1482358194][/DOUBLEPOST]9

Attachments

• 019583.jpg
    019583.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 126
  • 20161221_220427.jpg
    20161221_220427.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 132
  • 20161221_220411.jpg
    20161221_220411.jpg
    988.6 KB · Views: 127

Users who are viewing this thread