BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi All,

here is the first in a series of in-game videos from Big Ant Studios.

Be sure to watch in HD and full screen!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Ross
Graphics are amazing, I can't wait to create my players and teams with this incredible player editor :) So, the game is called Cricket Academy?

Hi Ross
Graphics are amazing, I can't wait to create my players and teams with this incredible player editor :) So, the game is called Cricket Academy?

I think you should be able to create anyone from anywhere with the editor :)

Just that part of the game is called "Cricket Academy"

Looks good! Can't wait for the beta!!!

Awesome video of creating players and would love to see gameplay of test or ODI in the next video..:cheers:thumbs:cheers:thumbs
Public beta for playing the proper cricket or the player editor...

I like the look of the "share with the community" option. Means someone else can do all the hard work and I can use it.

Awesome video of creating players and would love to see gameplay of test or ODI in the next video..:cheers:thumbs:cheers:thumbs
Public beta for playing the proper cricket or the player editor...

It looks like the public beta is of the player creator/editor called Cricket Academy, which we can use to make teams and players up until the game is released and then import them into the game straight away. How this will work for those buying on consoles I don't know.

It looks like the public beta is of the player creator/editor called Cricket Academy, which we can use to make teams and players up until the game is released and then import them into the game straight away.

On the money! :)

I would like to create the current Indian team and add them when the game gets released....:yes

I guess it's not going to be Player Editor alone. From the inital screen, it seems like there is a huge potential in terms of mod-ability. Please see the attached screenshot.

Features from Cricket Academy:

1. Edit Players (Create and Manage Players)
2. Edit Teams (Create and Manage Teams)
3. Edit Fields (Edit Field Positions, manage preset fields)
4. Match Type Designer (Create and Edit Match Types) - Not sure what this might be.
5. Competition Designer (Create and Edit Competitions) - Amazing!!
6. Club List Designer (Create and Edit Club sides) - Superb!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-02-06 at 5.12.03 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-02-06 at 5.12.03 PM.png
    792.2 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
In the list of editing what is the fielding option ??

This kind of depth in creation and customization makes me very happy :)

Users who are viewing this thread