Cricket Revolution | A new Multiplay PC Game

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I reckon its going to be like that "Cricket Life" crap. All hype and won't come out.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I reckon its going to be like that "Cricket Life" crap. All hype and won't come out.

From what they have written on the website, this game is almost complete and, like TAOC, can say it is coming out in 2008.

Cricket Life will be released this year since its called Mike Hussey's CL 07-08 now.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Interesting indeed, but jeez it does look a lot like BLIC/RPIC07....??? Just like Cricket Life 07/08 looks like EA...lol...maybe Codies outsourced their (graphics) engine??

I don't think so. Whereas Cricket Life was Cricket 07's graphics engine, this seems to be a similar engine which seems a bit better or else the same engine with improvements to it.

At least the early graphics seem like a realistic representation of the sort of graphics we might expect, not like the early Brian Lara 07 pictures:p

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
I don't think so. Whereas Cricket Life was Cricket 07's graphics engine, this seems to be a similar engine which seems a bit better or else the same engine with improvements to it.

At least the early graphics seem like a realistic representation of the sort of graphics we might expect, not like the early Brian Lara 07 pictures:p

Im just saying i noticed a lot of things graphically that really look like they have been ripped from codies...not that there's anything wrong with that, just seems strange to me that's all. Doesn't seem like its been built ground-up necessarily.

maya_fanatic

School Cricketer
dunno abt dartfish man, they ain't calling it.. and about engine..lets see what developers have to say about it. i definately agree with ilovegilly...quiet empty forums for such a game.. lets sign up and make few posts and things goin...

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
Well, the forum activity has jumped by about 1000% in a few days.

Now how does a game like this stay in the dark for so long after so much production? Have they not heard of anything such as advertising!?

pal

International Coach
Well, the forum activity has jumped by about 1000% in a few days.

Now how does a game like this stay in the dark for so long after so much production? Have they not heard of anything such as advertising!?

I think, and I might be wrong, they are based in Pakistan, so they might not be getting that much coverage or attention compared to a company based in England or Australia (or Canada).

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
I think, and I might be wrong, they are based in Pakistan, so they might not be getting that much coverage or attention compared to a company based in England or Australia (or Canada).
What gave you that impression?
The domain has actually been registered in Sharjah under the name Faraz Ahmed. So it may well be by a Pakistani based out of the UAE.

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
W00T!! Theres AI this is what they said "CR is focused on connecting cricket gamers around the globe in intense online play; but stay tuned for details on our offline modes"

gratefuldave54

School Cricketer
It won't be like 'real' cricket.Looks like a slogfest to me.I prefer a more realistic game so roll on TAOC.Regards-Dave

Users who are viewing this thread