Don Bradman 17 PC Now Available - General Discussion

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
when you create a new player in career you can copy the appearance of the player you already created in academy.

Many Thhanx bro

How to do that??? kindly guide

grkrama

National Board President
when you are creating the player, near appearance you will have the copy form career option select that and search for your player in academy and select him the appearance will be copied.
20170222110546_1.jpg

Hiren31

School Cricketer
Hello There,

Need your help [HASHTAG]#bigantstudios[/HASHTAG]

Recently I have reset my pc due to bugs problems, now after reset my pc game is totally safe & found on my drive then I was download the stream, after downloading I open the stream & enter userid/password, now stream showing install the DBC17 but game is already on my drive & also working fine.
But my question is if future patch arrive then my game will be auto updated or not ?

Waiting for reply.

B

Bigby Wolf

Hello There,

Recently I have reset my pc due to bugs problems, now after reset my pc game is totally safe & found on my drive then I was download the stream, after downloading I open the stream & enter userid/password, now stream showing install the DBC17 but game is already on my drive & also working fine.
But my question is if future patch arrive then my game will be auto updated or not ?

Waiting for reply.
What is Stream?

Pat

International Coach
Hello There,

Waiting for reply.

Nope. You will have to re-download the game (perhaps best to install in another folder if it's going to take too long to download over your connection). Once Steam shows you have downloaded it, it will auto-update from then on.

sandy50

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Is it only me or anyone else noticed that playing on Veteran difficulty is actually easier than laying on ameture ? I hardy get wickets while playing on ameture and the AI usually ends up scoring 160-170 + in T20s, but while playing on Veteran I get out the AI on 110 and sometimes below 100. Even batting seems easier on Veteran.

Hiren31

School Cricketer
Nope. You will have to re-download the game (perhaps best to install in another folder if it's going to take too long to download over your connection). Once Steam shows you have downloaded it, it will auto-update from then on.

Thank you I have re download the game & now is checking for update also.

Thanks for your help.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
@Llewelynf Didn't want to discuss in bug reports thread so posting here..It was a bug IMO as it happened after I declined some team's offer.. Haven't encountered injury so far and haven't come across anyone encountering it as well..

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@Llewelynf Didn't want to discuss in bug reports thread so posting here..It was a bug IMO as it happened after I declined some team's offer.. Haven't encountered injury so far and haven't come across anyone encountering it as well..
Can not recall whether it was after I rejected an offer but it may well have been. I rejected the Pakistan T20 comp. When it happened to me I played one club game and the rest of the season was simulated.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Can not recall whether it was after I rejected an offer but it may well have been. I rejected the Pakistan T20 comp. When it happened to me I played one club game and the rest of the season was simulated.
Yeah something similar happened to me as well...Cannot recall the country's T20 but I think it was PSL T20..

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Its Bug in Real Game .. (India Vs Aus)

5 Caches dropped of Steven Smith while batting , .....

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
1 Can I add my created player in to a club team???

2 When i add my created player to squads, I didnt come accross any club level teams...Is it possible to edit club teams??

3 Suppose I add my created player into any of the listed teams , and then if i were to start a new career as a star player with this player, will that player start with club matches. I tried to add my player in teh Indian squad and start a new career with him, but it didnot start with club level matches...Is it possible to start a career of star player from club level matches...?? Because as stated above I cudnt find any local club teams in the team manager where I could add my created player as a star player...

@MattW @HBK619 @grkrama

Thanx

Users who are viewing this thread