Don Bradman Cricket 14 is Big Ant?s Big Honour

D

Deleted member 11215

Well done on getting the Don, the box looks shite though. Looks like a Windows 95 game that is played in DOS.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
What.:facepalm PS Ok ross will put in cheerleaders and fireworks just for you mate. PS It's a classic box art, when cricket is about the game and your country not IPLs and cheerleaders and money.:thumbs

D

Deleted member 11215

What.:facepalm PS Ok ross will put in cheerleaders and fireworks just for you mate. PS It's a classic box art, when cricket is about the game and your country not IPLs and cheerleaders and money.:thumbs

The IPL is crap I dont care about that. Put that design next to any modern game though and it would be laughed at. Brian Lara 97 had a better box design

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
The IPL is crap I dont care about that. Put that design next to any modern game though and it would be laughed at. Brian Lara 97 had a better box design

I liked it a lot but i can see why some people would be put off by the design. Believe BA had to get the front cover approved by the license holders and had to make something that is in sync with their sensibilities. Guess having flashy covers is not their cup of tea.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
And now: lets look at how the official Ashes Cricket 2013 forum reacted to the official announcement of Don Bradman Cricket 2014; bearing in mind that they reacted to everything else that Big Ant have done:

kBllB7q.png

Strange; they've all stopped posting! Well done Ross; you've managed to silence the worst forum on the internet!

Sniper

Club Cricketer
Well done on getting the Don, the box looks shite though. Looks like a Windows 95 game that is played in DOS.

It is a classic box cover and which clearly indicates the fact that it might be very different bat and ball game.
Don Bradman is something u need to earn!:-D.

Last edited:

79cricket

Panel of Selectors

I do see your point but it's got Don on the cover, he played in the 30s as everyone knows so a simple cover makes sense. PS I like it as it honours the past, brave in 2013 sure but let's hope people see cricket for cricket not the flashy stuff.

intisar.hasnain

Club Captain
Just a day off from the forum, and that's what I miss!!!

DON BRADMAN's Cricket 14 ?!!! :thumbs:thumbs:thumbs :clap

WOW, ROSS, you really are full of surprises EVERYTIME...

And as much as we know you, surprises just don't end here :) ,
more to come, & more ashes to be blown right through the kitchen windows :D

You sometimes make me wonder when we'll finally get hands on this game and hear from you "That's all folks, surprises over :) "

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just a day off from the forum, and that's what I miss!!!

DON BRADMAN's Cricket 14 ?!!! :thumbs:thumbs:thumbs :clap

WOW, ROSS, you really are full of surprises EVERYTIME...

And as much as we know you, surprises just don't end here :) ,
more to come, & more ashes to be blown right through the kitchen windows :D

You sometimes make me wonder when we'll finally get hands on this game and hear from you "That's all folks, surprises over :) "

Are you saying Ross won't give us DLCs :p

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well done on getting the Don, the box looks ***** though. Looks like a Windows 95 game that is played in DOS.

I love the cover and make Zero apologies for it.

Chief

Panel of Selectors

Quite rightly. It's the same artwork which adorns my copy of "The Art of Cricket", which is still the finest book ever written on the sport (or perhaps any sport).

Bang on canon IMO. Pfft to the non-believers. :yes

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

The name "Don Bradman" is enough on the cover... maybe you could have added a tag line "Be a pro" somewhere to highlight the career mode.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
In this case, less is more

Users who are viewing this thread