1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Nicolas Cage begs to differ...

Fry-Shut-Up-and-Take-My-Money-Futurama.gif

arajay

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think I have developed a new condition DBC OCD- I keep checking this forum every hour to see if the release date has been announced yet....please help, Dr Phil (or Ross)

angad

Chairman of Consent
I think I have developed a new condition DBC OCD- I keep checking this forum every hour to see if the release date has been announced yet....please help, Dr Phil (or Ross)

Its incurable. :noway

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States

You learn to live with it eventually. It is not easy, for either you or the people closest to you.

Last edited:

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
If 505 are ready for a 20$ game wouldn't if have released it by now in first place before real ashes league? ;) I don't see it coming anyways. :D

dancingmongoose

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I don't see this being released this year. And considering that we were told it would be released before October and it's now November, and you continue to criticize Ashes 13 for having to delay, Big Ant have been nothing short of hypocritical

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
I don't see this being released this year. And considering that we were told it would be released before October and it's now November, and you continue to criticize Ashes 13 for having to delay, Big Ant have been nothing short of hypocritical

Before October was under the working assumption Ashes 13 would meet the original June/July release date, which they didn't. So things changed.

Big Ant never announced a release date, nor did they publicly commit to a date.

Try again.

glenny134

Club Captain
I think if its successful Ross wont give a shizz if people call him a hypocrite...and neither will I, I and many other people will be stoked to have a awesome cricket game

dhump

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan

To be honest I would wait and play a finished game in latest december end. What is with comparison to ashes what is Ashes I just heard of a game and never seen anything from them they can be another (cricket life) type guys and they are actually going the same way.

Rowdoss

Club Captain
I never understand trolling. Especially trolling things that are obviously incorrect and the the only possible outcome for the troll is mega Egg-on-face
:facepalm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread