Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross: I see in the bowling controllers image that there are buttons to bowl Short, full and good length. So we won't be able to mark the point of pitching the ball, will the computer be selecting itself the best area for good, or short or full length when the respective button are pressed?
Because these areas have little wide ranges, so can we select the precise position where the ball will bounce?

Timing of the jump and release will determine how accurate you are. I think. Although with the complexity of the controls there will be several components to putting the ball exactly (or as close to) where you want it.

Ross: I see in the bowling controllers image that there are buttons to bowl Short, full and good length. So we won't be able to mark the point of pitching the ball, will the computer be selecting itself the best area for good, or short or full length when the respective button are pressed?
Because these areas have little wide ranges, so can we select the precise position where the ball will bounce?

What has been said is you select the length and then depending on your execution of the delivery it will either be shorter/fuller or variants thereof.

Isn't the play session in the evening? That would mean more than 425 mins I reckon.

Melbourne (Australia - Victoria) Wednesday, November 6, 2013 at 12:00:00 Noon AEDT UTC+11 hours
Delhi (India - Delhi) Wednesday, November 6, 2013 at 6:30:00 AM IST UTC+5:30 hours
London (United Kingdom - England) Wednesday, November 6, 2013 at 1:00:00 AM GMT UTC
New York (U.S.A. - New York) Tuesday, November 5, 2013 at 8:00:00 PM EST UTC-5 hours
Los Angeles (U.S.A. - California) Tuesday, November 5, 2013 at 5:00:00 PM PST UTC-8 hours

:)

Whiteness I am from canada just because I don't eh doesn't meen I'm not from canada i would just like my question answered

I've been assuming that the release date and whatnot would be announced at this World Premiere...am I wrong?

Less than 3 hours to go until the playsession begins boys,Im pumped, I will be heading down there shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread