Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha... WE HAVEN'T GOT THE FIRST ONE YET!

Great Odin's crotch, people...

They might do it every two years like EA did it. There is probably less demand for an annual cricket game. Big Ant also released RLL2 two years after RLL.

Yeah that's probably more than likely. Especially with their reputation of providing DLCs/patches etc. Should keep us ticking over for a good while.

I'm wondering whether this pushes back DBC15 into 2015 and so on. Will be interesting to see what the knock on effect is on subsequent iterations. Maybe we won't see similarities to FIFA etc. and subsequent titles will contain the year of release as opposed to being pre-dated.

I buy FIFA every alternate year as there are very little update on a yearly basis. Keeping in mind the market and popularity of cricket it is always better to release a game of cricket on an alternate basis.

I buy FIFA every alternate year as there are very little update on a yearly basis. Keeping in mind the market and popularity of cricket it is always better to release a game of cricket on an alternate basis.

FIFA every 2 years?? I'd struggle to survive!

but i really have had enough of playing game-dev tycoon and second-guessing dates. i just want nets!
Shall we start a countdown for when Ross is likely to possibly release some information about when he might be able to announce the time of the update?

PlanetCricket: Where the first DBC game ever gets a delay and we talk about the sequel that's never been announced having a delay.

This is why I wake up in the mornings...

Haha... WE HAVEN'T GOT THE FIRST ONE YET!

Great Odin's crotch, people...

good point. i didn't actually realise he was talking about the sequel, i thought he meant about the first one coming in 2015 (due to world cup).

i feel dirty for giving it all that consideration.

good point. i didn't actually realise he was talking about the sequel, i thought he meant about the first one coming in 2015 (due to world cup).

i feel dirty for giving it all that consideration.
You mentioned something about building a franchise with a good profit on the first one, so I expanded on that. Is that really so dirty?

It was also in relation to the time to release the first game.

Discussing how a series may develop/whether there will be similarities in release to FIFA etc and discussing a delayed sequel....two very different things I reckon. Although I guess sometimes 2 + 2 can be put together to make 5.

----------

You mentioned something about building a franchise with a good profit on the first one, so I expanded on that. Is that really so dirty?

Precisely. Discussion of a likely franchise. Discussion continues. Knickers twist. Tut tut

Is it to soon to ask for the release date of the delay i take it.:p

Discussing how a series may develop/whether there will be similarities in release to FIFA etc and discussing a delayed sequel
I think the delayed sequel talk was a bit over the top. Before that it was mainly about how to build from the first one.

it wasn't your comment... it was the one about DBC15 being pushed into 15. i think it's early to speculate on a delay to the sequel :)

i think hoping the first one builds a franchise is definitely ok!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread