Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 11215

no retail release for pc, a massive f you to all the parasite piraters. Fair play for that, odd that they seemingly only recently decided to make it for steam though.

2013 here we come!

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
no retail release for pc, a massive f you to all the parasite piraters. Fair play for that, odd that they seemingly only recently decided to make it for steam though.

2013 here we come!

Did you just say something nice about Big Ant? better have a lie down mate...

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
:lol @ pc gamers.

:lol

Console players :thumbs, see you in March

So cruel Lee but I like it, sad for the others(Buy a console) but there will be videos for you to enjoy from Matt/others.:clap

----------

MRW I read this post

mHM3DMk.gif

Biggs lawyers will be in contact soon for using Sir N Cage without Biggs blessing.:p

Last edited:

skippingbrad

School Cricketer
Wow some stuff is funny its a computer game not a million dollars just be thankful your getting a cricket game. I think ross and big ant with tru blu are doing the best they can to release the game but you got to understand there a perfect moments to release games when its most profitable. Its a business lads.

if you know what it means.....

79cricket

Panel of Selectors

2013 here we come!

Yeah Blocker I think Dude has had a change of heart, still with this PC version problem I feel Ross enemies will show up sooner or later. Maybe new ones that can not afford a console.:D

venkniralac

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
this is hell first they made us buy controller now console holy mother of god save big ant from curses may the game release in correct time and profit blooms for them

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
this is hell first they made us buy controller now console holy mother of god save big ant from curses may the game release in correct time and profit blooms for them

What in the world? No one is forcing anyone to buy a console. What would the franchise get out of someone buying a console?

79cricket

Panel of Selectors

Ross also takes souls as the grim reaper and lays eggs as a racist fish/chicken hybrid so prey he does not change the plans again.:rolleyes

PS The world will be mine shouts Ross from the highest building.:spy

blazerix

Club Captain
You are a tool. So I go into the shop and say when is my game here. they say towards the end of march. Oh great that clears it up. If it is coming out for the 20-20 world cup then commit to a date for gods sake. We all know what the word vague means so stop acting like your some sort of messiah in the English language. If you dont think this is the most non-committal approach to releasing the game then you're an idiot. Imagining buying a house and being told you can move in sometime towards the end of march.....when.

Hey, I'm not on any side here but I think you're being a bit ridiculous with the comparison. And by the way, I have had that experience before. I had to live in a hotel for a few months while my new house was being built and the move-in date kept being pushed back. It wasn't that bad to be honest. :P

I understand your frustration though, I thought the game was coming out in December and was super excited to play it over Christmas break. But we've already waited this long, so what's a few more months? :cheers

P.S Screw you Mike Fegan and the Ashes 2013 team for messing everything up for us. I really hate you guys.

D

Deleted member 9102

The console players that are laughing now, just you wait until you see screenshots/videos of the PC game on max settings and modded.

We'll have the last laugh :lol.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
The console players that are laughing now, just you wait until you see screenshots/videos of the PC game on max settings and modded.

We'll have the last laugh :lol.

That's mad talk Madman, remember we also have PC for well Planetcricket and CA. PS It's ok I will go easy on you when we play online ok.:lol

----------

What sucks is, I sold my PS3 last month and bought a PS4 :/

You have 2 months to save or wait, the choice is yours. Enjoy I will.:yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread