Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've loaded the game, but as soon as I press start at the menu it crashes to desktop. *sigh* Any ideas?

Had you previously successfully run the Academy? @HBK619 please follow up via PM.

----------

Someone already has won 26 games online :eek::eek::eek:

Anyone else seeing the leaderboards screen all weird?

http://snag.gy/AmpE1.jpg

He's in QA here at BA :)

...and that screenshot is weird - we'll look into it.

In the amateur setting, is it possible to switch on the batting tutorial within matches/career, just like in the practice mode?

Available in US too. :) updating my teams, yay...excitement to play on first day never decreased though I have played this for months since the release day of console version!!

Eager now to play my first match in PC, oh wow patch2! :D

Can play matches through other modes. It appears to be an issue with casual mode.

I haven't been on in a while, I've been lurking thanks for getting that game out ross! at like 12:15 here in the uk, Been excited ever since it was on console, but I didn't want to buy one for this game! Thank you very much ross and big ant studios! Great game so far!

I've played a few casual matches just fine. i've had it in career before 1st game i tried nets in career and it closed the game. Other than that running very smooth, Gameplay is much better & obviously the graphics are much better. Got my Hell 4 Leather bat on it and looking sexy! Don't think i can go back to 360 anymore but Glad i supported the game early on and will continue to do so! :thumbs :)

Just downloaded and restarting my career as a 21 year old, which is pretty much where i was on the 360 version. Started off getting bowled from a deflection off my pads and was delighted to see a full replay of me getting bowled with a few new camera angles, so the replay didn't start from when the ball hit the stumps. I'm pretty sure there a few new angles for other replays as well. Being able to check out hawk-eye at any point is cool as well. Seems like there is no risk at all if you just jog into your crease when there is an easy run on.

Game looks and runs great on my machine, the added frames per second are definitely going to help me out with batting :).

hey guys well been waiting and cant find any conrtoller settings to config my conrtoller would of thought they would of done that???!!!!!!!!!! mean gotta spend more money to play????

Patch 2 definitely makes a huge difference to the game. I started a new career in PC for Zimbabwe as bowling AR( RHB @ 6th position + offspin bowler ) and I already felt the huge difference in bowling.

Grabbed 5 wickets(5/62), but it wasn't easy like I used to do in the version without patch2. Every wicket that I had to take, felt so relieving and my first match on PC is an epic experience so far!

Thank you again @BigAntStudios;

Yet to bat, I will take a break. My First experience with PC version has been excellent till now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread