Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Yup. My gut feeling is we won't be seeing much officially licenced things given they're putting a lot of development into the academy, customising, etc. I'm reading tea leaves though... annnnnd anyway, would prefer they continue to resource and spend time on the AI fielding, etc.

Yup. My gut feeling is we won't be seeing much officially licenced things given they're putting a lot of development into the academy, customising, etc. I'm reading tea leaves though... annnnnd anyway, would prefer they continue to resource and spend time on the AI fielding, etc.
I totally agree with you there Biggs

<--- This guy gets it [HASHTAG]#2K16[/HASHTAG]

I am looking forward to finding out more about the "playable elements" in the new academy, I had mentioned in a different thread that I'd hoped the academy nets and practice were fleshed out. Maybe some training games. Any thoughts?

I think more news will start coming after the patches for current gen consoles..

there's no release date, first person to ask in this thread gets a month long ban.

Dawson_Crying.gif

Way to remove 90% of my material.

While I can't comment on the "terribleness" of any unreleased game, I doubt there will be much, if any, licencing as game companies tend to hoard those regardless of whether they want to release a game or not. Would imagine there would be some multi-year arrangement so I wouldn't hold your breath...
The game was absolutely terrible the licenses we could of had[DOUBLEPOST=1452266124][/DOUBLEPOST]t
While I can't comment on the "terribleness" of any unreleased game, I doubt there will be much, if any, licencing as game companies tend to hoard those regardless of whether they want to release a game or not. Would imagine there would be some multi-year arrangement so I wouldn't hold your breath...
Though you're right

Well unless there are people who requested their commentary name never bought the game...

Well this feels really bad to know :facepalm:facepalm.

Who ever it is ,he should have bought at least a 499 steam copy

Modding looks like it's been greatly expanded in the Beta Steam version of RLL - I would expect very similar things to be at the forefront of the minds of DBC16...

"This covers things like competition logos, ball textures, field logos, adboards, crowds, player accessories and more."

Modding looks like it's been greatly expanded in the Beta Steam version of RLL - I would expect very similar things to be at the forefront of the minds of DBC16...

"This covers things like competition logos, ball textures, field logos, adboards, crowds, player accessories and more."
Link please..

Users who are viewing this thread