Don Bradman Cricket in the Press

Who wants to make an account for the one site that was talking about Kallis and tell him he isn't Australian nor can the name be changed

Updated the original post.

Angy, it has only just begun... "Soon, the whole world will know my name game" :yes

*never can get enough Rocky

Last edited:
And they put the ashes teaser in the bottom of it....

GREAT!!

Can't wait for ross to release the trailer, there can't be any more confusion after that once they see bradman in a game...

But then again i tend to underestimate idiots when it comes to their idiocy

I was just about to post that Gamespot article. I emailed the author though, giving her a link to the Cricket 14 sneak peak and informing her that there is likely another video out this week.

Amateur stuff though.

There's 200+ articles posted, I think we can give up putting them all in :)

The Gamespot author kindly emailed me back very promptly, saying that all articles have videos embedded and because that there wasn't one in there for BA Cricket the software automatically found the Ashes one. I told her how rubbish such a system is (not her fault though) but thankfully she is going to link to the YouTube sneak peek video and try to upload it to the database.

*just checked then*

Looks like it's been fixed! +1 for Gamespot customer service.

Partially not their fault, the press kit didn't come with the video, and most sites just suck in press releases/images/videos as is and spit them out.

Partially not their fault, the press kit didn't come with the video, and most sites just suck in press releases/images/videos as is and spit them out.

True but it's scary to think how many other "small" games are being misrepresented just because they don't have a video in the Gamespot database.

Users who are viewing this thread