India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There's no separate test version - this is just to get as much of the player database filled out ahead of time to make it quicker to set up the matches based on particular tournaments and squads.

Obviously the World Cup squads are a good starting point, but the more players the better. I don't envision we'd run FC for county cricket, but the IPL/Big Bash teams, players who only play for the Test/T20 international sides, etc.

Of course those can all be added as needed later if players named in squads for future tours are missing, so nothing is absolutely essential, this just saves me and the future FC team some time.
Sarvesh, you start the work of BBL players, after the auction I will do the IPL ones.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
So will we require more teams and players to make?
Perhaps with the exception of the really short England squad, there's enough there already to start with - nothing is 'required', but if you're willing to spend the time, there's more players that could be added outside the ones listed.

The groupings on there are just for people to see what squads needed more players filled out - teams are dealt with later on, it's the pool of potential players. So if someone just plays IPL, you can put them in the spreadsheet under their country.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Perhaps with the exception of the really short England squad, there's enough there already to start with - nothing is 'required', but if you're willing to spend the time, there's more players that could be added outside the ones listed.

The groupings on there are just for people to see what squads needed more players filled out - teams are dealt with later on, it's the pool of potential players. So if someone just plays IPL, you can put them in the spreadsheet under their country.
Yea, we can go on adding players.

Greninja

International Coach
Profile Flag
India

Should we insert Kevin Peterson too[DOUBLEPOST=1423332677][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sarvesh, you start the work of BBL players, after the auction I will do the IPL ones.
Do you mean i create teams for bbl too??

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
You can add anyone who is likely to play cricket in a major tournament or tour in the future.
Keep 1 in retired for him.

Greninja

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Well Can't get you still shall i have to create new teams for bbl or only insert players in bbl side

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Well Can't get you still shall i have to create new teams for bbl or only insert players in bbl side
Only insert players in their countries.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels

Greninja

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
You can add anyone who is likely to play cricket in a major tournament or tour in the future.
SO the players who are only playing in BBL league such as tait, white etc and retired from international should be marked as retired or not??

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
SO the players who are only playing in BBL league such as tait, white etc and retired from international should be marked as retired or not??
If someone is playing any cricket at all they are not retired. The retired option is for down the track, players who retire from all cricket are marked as retired and then are excluded from the list of available players.

Every player at this point will have a 0 in that column.

Greninja

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
If someone is playing any cricket at all they are not retired. The retired option is for down the track, players who retire from all cricket are marked as retired and then are excluded from the list of available players.

Every player at this point will have a 0 in that column.
I added all the players who plays for bbl now i think that's enough for the aussies :P

Users who are viewing this thread