Group C - 11th Match Sri Lanka v West Indies

You feel sad? Pipe up mate.

A little, it is! I wanted India to have another shot at Australia in a WC and continue to beat them. Anyways, SL and WI are strong enough teams and it should be exciting in the next round

In this group,one pf the top teams was definitely going to go.

What this means is,we will be having yet another group of death next time round too.
Australia won't be seeded in the next World Cup in March, which means they could be in a group with India and South Africa or someone like that! They are certain to play two test nations in the group stage.

Australia won't be seeded in the next World Cup in March, which means they could be in a group with India and South Africa or someone like that! They are certain to play two test nations in the group stage.

It shouldn't be both SA and India! But yea we will be stuck in a similar group like in this comp. Hopefully we sort out the T20 come then and actually put in a fight.

It shouldn't be both SA and India! But yea we will be stuck in a similar group like in this comp. Hopefully we sort out the T20 come then and actually put in a fight.
It could well be SA and India. It works so the groups are:

Seeded team
Seeded team
Unseeded team

Seeded teams at next year's tournament will be: India, Ireland, England, Pakistan/Holland, West Indies, Sri Lanka, New Zealand, South Africa.

Unseeded teams: Bangladesh, Pakistan/Holland, Australia, Scotland.

So two of the seeded teams will be put into a group with one unseeded team. Could easily be India, South Africa, Australia.

Thinking about it, we could have a group of Ireland, Holland, Scotland!

Sri Lanka have a good chance to make the final:banana

They certainly do, I would say they are the best team in the competition now. Their bowling is just too strong.

My Ratings:

Sri Lanka
India
South Africa
New Zealand

Both are through into Super 8,so there wont be much tension for both teams,like its there for Pak for now,they need to win it by big margin..When Gayle is on song its realy difficult to stop him...

Well played Sri Lanka, deservedly through. Good game to watch as well.

Well played Dilshan ! I still feel as if he is playing for the Delhi Daredevils! :D

Yep, thanks for pointing that one out to me mate, you English guys are the best at identifying the good and the bad, I believe if West Indies can employ your services, we could improve and start winning, don't you think???
Hope you will not be asking too much vCash for your services!!!

Add West Indies to a region that doesn't understand sarcasm.

Wow, you learn all this on your own mate, Jack of all chat, master of none!!!
And he speaks of irony, what a fellow.

I have no idea what your dribbling on about. You take offence when anyone says anything bad about the West Indies and all the commentators have said recently about the West Indies is that they have been awful since the beggining of the tour of England and they've barely looked interested.

Users who are viewing this thread