How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters

Rajesh1990

School Cricketer
After failed so many times with bat in the first class matches where my batting average reduced from 33 to 23,scored two centuries in two innings in the same match in LEGEND mode against the hapless Glamorgan side..In First innings I scored 137(146) runs where AI dropped so many catches(one in first slip,one in mid off and one Caught and bowled)and finally got bowled by a left arm spinner when tried to reverse sweep him for 2 runs..We got dismissed for 472 runs in 1st innings and we bowled them out for 285 runs with me again tormented them by taking 3 wickets for 33 runs(two of them nick and gone:yes to WK)..In second innings when i came to the crease my confidence level was very high..once i got the fifty i smashed the glamorgan bowlers to all parts of the ground where a bowler named hogan was taken apart for 25 runs in an over..Exited the game on 182*(126) in the second innings as i had to sleep as it was too late..I hope i can score my first double hundred today..Two centuries along with 3 wickets in a match in Legend mode already made me feel like a superman..eagerly waiting to bat today..i hope i won't get out in the nervous 180's:wave:wave:wave

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 7

Rajesh1990

School Cricketer
What the hell:mad:mad..I was playing on 67 runs in a 40 over match and the game was suddenly closed and i scored 11 runs after i started the match from the beginning..I should had saved:noway:noway..Currently Playing on 140 runs against a better bowling attack in a 4 day match(legend mode)..I hope i will get my first double hundred today..

Rajesh1990

School Cricketer
Continued from 140 runs and got dismissed in the 170's, again missed the double hundred:(:(..We scored more than 550 runs and declared..The captain trusted me and gave the new ball with him,and i didn't disappoint him by sending younis khan back to the pavilion when he tried defending one and nicked it to the keeper..All were fine until that Amla came to the crease and scored more than 180 and they got more than 10 lead..In the second innings our team collapsed for 160 runs and i was caught in the slips for 4 runs..170+runs and 2 wickets for 40 runs in a losing cause and Amla robbed the MOTM award from me:noway:noway:noway

Rajesh1990

School Cricketer
Continued from 140 runs and got dismissed in the 170's, again missed the double hundred:(:(..We scored more than 550 runs and declared..The captain trusted me and gave the new ball to me and i didn't disappoint him by sending younis khan back to the pavilion when he tried defending one and nicked it to the keeper..All were fine until that Amla came to the crease and scored more than 180 and they got more than 10 lead..In the second innings our team collapsed for 160 runs and i was caught in the slips for 4 runs..170+runs and 2 wickets for 40 runs in a losing cause and Amla robbed the MOTM award from me:noway:noway:noway

Last edited:

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder
Selection Status:

Aus T20 - Regular member
Aus OD - Regular member
Aus Domestic shield - Regular member
England T20I - Fair Way Off
England P40 - Fair Way Off
England County - No Chance
Still Here
any have been performing with 23 avg in LA & 15 in FC while 34 in T20

Rajesh1990

School Cricketer
Played DBC after two days,tried to play in the covers and got dismissed cheaply two times in the slips in two innings..But this time instead of batting ,bowled very well got 3 edges to the keeper and took a match haul of 6 wickets..Scored 42 runs in a P40 match(got bowled around the legs by a banana yorker:noway) and took one wicket via edged to keeper....Next county match on a tough pitch our team were struggling 23/3 when i came to the crease,and you know what happened?...Again tried to play in the covers and got dismissed in the slips..My batting average drops to 37 from 40 after three dismal first class innings..Enjoying bowling at the moment as the AI in the legend mode won't give their wickets easily,at the moment feeling rusty with the bat..Hope i will rediscover my batting mojo soon..

Rajesh1990

School Cricketer
Still waiting for tips from someone on how to bowl out-swingers to a left handed batsmen..whatever i am doing,the ball keeps on coming into the left-hander instead of going away from him..So i can't able get a nick for left handed batsmen..If someone knows any tips please share with me..NOTE:I am playing with far bowler camera,INVERT control mode

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder
So First First Class Hundred (112) and lead to victory average just got better.And got BBL for the third year from Sixers,Renegades,Thunder & for the third time thunder.A 50 iin 2020

Aus T20 BBL - Regular member
Aus OD Cup - Regular member
Aus Domestic shield - Regular member
England T20 - Getting Attention
England P40 - Fair Way Off
England County - Fair Way off
IPL - Fair Way Off
West Indies T20I - Fair way off

Matt Price

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Banging out these episodes...another new one!

Loving these, one of the things I like about these so much is the way you skip to the bits where something happens and your not just sat there waiting for the next ball or me bored watching a maiden over, the commentary is entertaining. Keep them going!

I'm playing for Yorkshire (As a #3 Batsman) and I was out for 31 off my first innings of my debut (Accidentally hitting a six first ball) and then on my second innings I scored 161 and I'm hoping to to better in the future!

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Loving these, one of the things I like about these so much is the way you skip to the bits where something happens and your not just sat there waiting for the next ball or me bored watching a maiden over, the commentary is entertaining. Keep them going!

I'm playing for Yorkshire (As a #3 Batsman) and I was out for 31 off my first innings of my debut (Accidentally hitting a six first ball) and then on my second innings I scored 161 and I'm hoping to to better in the future!
Thanks mate!

George Wilson

School Cricketer
Hey guys, I'm a cricket lover and have a small YouTube channel, uploading Don bradman career episodes. My first episode was released today with episode 2 coming out tomorrow! I would really appreciate it if you guys followed my series :)

Rajesh1990

School Cricketer
Absolutely embarrassed in batting in all formats(legend mode):noway:noway..First class average reduced from 35 to 25,List A 25 to 20,T20's 35 to 23...Whatever i touched turned into a disaster..I don't know how to get my form back..Hopefully i will devise a new strategy to overcome this rut..

Users who are viewing this thread