Story India's internation season on C2K5!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for no update in such a long time....Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays im totally busy, so im using all my free time on this....bare with me...

Pathan Tendulkar take their partnership to 60 inside the first 15overs....39 runs have come from Pathan's blade as he overtakes the little master.

irfansachin60pshipslmat1.jpg

Pathan takes advice and batting tips from the legend.​

Last edited:
Irfan Pathan smashes his way to his run-a-ball half century even before the master blaster at the other end. He has smashed 10 entertaining boundaries, each one getting the crowd on their feet. A great knock from the just-turned 21 year old allrounder.

PATHAN50.jpg

20 overs gone and india surley on top. They are 150/1 with Pathan on 60 and Tendulkar on 42. They are cruising along quite nicely with a run rate of 7.5. Chaminda Vass completed 10 overs on the trot with figures of 10-0-61-1. The only man out is Virender Sehwag for 29 runs.

20oversgonematch1sl.jpg

Tendulkar smashes a big six over the long on region to move him on to 48! This is his 2nd 6 of the innings! :happy

tendulkar6-2slmatch1.jpg

the pics are bad quality because my anyscrn capture trial has expired and fraps won't work on my PC.

There it is! A single of Vass brought Sachin to his 50 as well. Its only taken him 51 balls. Th indian fans went absolutly estatic as he raised his bat to the crowd. What a comback!

tendulkar50mat1sl.jpg

The first introduction of spin is brought into the attack as the Seamers fail. Marven Attapatu introduces the Off-spin of Sanath Jayasuria, even before Mularitharan. A very smart bowler, and being one of the best allrounders in the world, Attapatu relies on him desperately to pick up a wicket of one of the batsmen, who both seem to be in a murderous mood. A bit too late to introduce spin, i think.

jaytvbowlsslmat1.jpg

Last edited:
Jayasuria starts with a very sharp first over. Lots and lots of turn happened, jsut as we had suspected. He mixed up his speeds and variasions and it worked for him as only 1 run was given away. It was the most economical over of the innings. Heres what it looked like:

jayatvbowls.jpg

Ball 1: I middle lenghth delivery outside the off stump jerked inwards towards the left handed Pathan, who tried to glance it away but couldn't. Dot ball.

Ball 2: Same ball as above and same result. Pathan, this time trying to pull the ball to the fence, was caught dumbfounded by a quicker one. Hits him on the chest. Dot ball.

Ball 3 The top spinner this time but Pathan reads it well. He sweeps it square and picks up a single.

Ball 4: Jayasuria bowling around to wicket to the right-handed Tendulkar. The master blaster is greeted by a really quick one, 110kmp one in fact, the surprised him and beat his defence, about an inch away from the stumps. Very beautifuly bowled. Dot ball.

Ball 5: The doosra this time, medium lenghth Tendulkar lets it go.

Ball 6: A beautiful ball to end a beautiful over. A yorker lenghth deliver that left tendulkar digging in the block hole. Another quick one, this time about 108kmph. There was a huge appeal for LBW, but the umpire makes a good desicion because that had a faint nick to it.

Last edited:
crtman 93 how do u put a pic on ur post without going on manage attachment

india rock said:
crtman 93 how do u put a pic on ur post without going on manage attachment

I put it on a web hosting site. I use photobucket.com. There, u take the image link they give you and paste it here and boom! your pic is in your post.

Mularitharan warms-up:

The spin legend gets ready to bowl his spell. He seems rather ticked that he hasn't bowled yet. He really needs to play at his best today if Sri Lanka have any hope at all.

mulariiswarmingupwatchoutind.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread