Patch 4 Wishlist and Suggestions

Rohit Basu

Banned
Lot of work has to be done on Feilding and feilding presets. In batting work has to be done on backfoot shots still, playing a backfoot leg glance batsman still plays a pull shot. While taking a run Batman's pauses a bit before taking a run. Feilders should run a bit faster. Wicket keeper are still super human. Ai feild placements are horrible. Wide calls are not perfect. Broacast camera still missing in training mode batting. Feilding hud editor should be added. Waiting for patch 4

Pat

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Personally, for me, the field editor issue is a pretty major one and I for sure hope I don't have to wait that long to get a fix for that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bluebagger

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Fielding needs fixing ASAP. I would say that the field settings not setting is the worst thing that should have been patched and it pretty much kills bowling.

The running between wickets needs fixing too, we all know what I mean.

A small wish is to be able to choose the umpires on a tour. Steve Davis is umpiring my tour match in Zimbabwe and I'm Australia.

micgrech

Club Captain
Yeah....non striker nearly over laps the striker! What on earth is going on there?

Surely this should have been picked up while testing!

atimlin

Club Cricketer
Loving Patch 3 so far. Definitely agree about fielding though. The fielder grabbing the ball and running/sliding over the boundary is a killer

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Fielding needs fixing ASAP. I would say that the field settings not setting is the worst thing that should have been patched and it pretty much kills bowling.

The running between wickets needs fixing too, we all know what I mean.

A small wish is to be able to choose the umpires on a tour. Steve Davis is umpiring my tour match in Zimbabwe and I'm Australia.
And Pitch and match conditions also there should be player stats for the players of the tour and information on how tour series is going eg Australia lead series 1-0

Faithful

Club Cricketer
Havering more rotation in the teams would be good. And more often. Also players overalls should grow faster

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
There doesn't seem to be any difference between doing a slide or dive when manual fielding any chance diving can be assigned to the L1 trigger and sliding assigned to L2 trigger as is. L1 doesn't seem to be used for anything anyway when fielding it would make manual fielding so much better thanks

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Cannot catch anything while bowling..Happened in career where the ball just went through the body of the player and did nothing, was at a slow pace too to catch, can agree when its hit hard but even then should be a balance there..

output_9T75sq.gif

Last edited:

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Why do the PC users have the bright bat texture as default and consoles don't. Still have 400+ logos being used and wasted

Zaneo

Club Captain
Cannot catch anything while bowling..Happened in career where the ball just went through the body of the player and did nothing, was at a slow pace too to catch, can agree when its hit hard but even then should be a balance there..
I think the mini game has gone as well. My player never dives when bowling or attempts to catch

Mubashwer

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
+ Fielding bugs in online games need to be fixed
+ Running between wickets need to be fixed. Batsman should stretch the bat early.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I think the mini game has gone as well. My player never dives when bowling or attempts to catch
Have been playing career only so far and have never got a caught and bowled..

Users who are viewing this thread