FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
T
Yeah i've seen it up. I don't want his work to go wasted but at the same time we have one kit up, if you wouldn't mind adding the updated sponsors to the Championship kit we'd have 2/3 kits done. Feel free to look at the T20 though, just in the interests of wrapping the kit making process up
T20 is done. Had a quick go at it and it turned out pretty awesome. Will post a pic now. Just gotta do sponsors and I will upload

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
upload_2017-4-14_1-4-44.png

Superover100

Club Cricketer
@Kiko_97 are Warwickshire and Yorkshire done with bats etc as I'm at the Warwickshire vs Yorkshire game with my camera and have most of the Warwickshire batsmen with bats and tomorrow will have Yorkshire.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
@Kiko_97 are Warwickshire and Yorkshire done with bats etc as I'm at the Warwickshire vs Yorkshire game with my camera and have most of the Warwickshire batsmen with bats and tomorrow will have Yorkshire.
They're done as far as i'm concerned. But if you see any in my squads you think are wrong, let me know :)

Superover100

Club Cricketer
They're done as far as i'm concerned. But if you see any in my squads you think are wrong, let me know :)
Warwickshire are fine going of what I've seen today apart from Patel who uses a Blue Woodworm bat which (not on DBC17) if I remember didn't have a bat.

Yorkshire looks ok @Kiko_97 but will check again tomorrow.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Warwickshire are fine going of what I've seen today apart from Patel who uses a Blue Woodworm bat which (not on DBC17) if I remember didn't have a bat.

Yorkshire looks ok @Kiko_97 but will check again tomorrow.
I uploaded a blue woodworm a while ago

dom2110

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Has anyone attempted the kits for Sussex yet. Must be the only one apart from Notts not done yet?

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Kent are finally up! Thanks to @Spitfires2007 and @Llewelynf for their efforts. One team to go in terms of kits and its the elusive man who we call upon. (Hopefully he's not too busy to share at some point as i've nagged him enough).

I've also re-shared Lancashire (again) to fix an issue with an unlinked Ryan McLaren

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Middlesex now shared with correct roster and bats. Notts should be up soon enough and that'll be all kits done

Users who are viewing this thread