The PlanetCricket Don Bradman 17 'Which teams to download' thread

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
In terms of career mode what can we update on the fly and what needs to be fixed pre career. would help with what needs priority
Good question, if we can add uniforms in later then priority should be on getting lineups in

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I have corrected the names and kits of following teams

Pak
Ind
SAF
Eng

Aus, NZL and SRL are already done and available at community

Will try to do today bat management and BAN, WI name/kits correction

Just one request in case of player good creation use on disc same player in that team ( name can be different but can judged via initial and skills) as i downloaded kohli and other best looking players and they linked with other team members.
Anyways this can be sort out via download as free/new agent. I think so.
And I have done all the test playing nations kits as well. They will be up today. If someone has the players done I can get those out.

Munkeymomo

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hopefully people are spending as much time getting the county players as well made as the Internationals. You may have forgotten the Women's Teams on that list as well.

For now I would say the priority is correct squads and kits. Bats can be added later but everyone on here will want the right kits done. Which teams are up from you Llewelyn? Also has @Munkeymomo uploaded his county teams yet?

All my county teams will have the players in them, I've done nearly all the squads now, have just been uploading what I have done as I go since I don't want to lose any progress to laptop failure/bugs!

Spitfires2007

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
All my county teams will have the players in them, I've done nearly all the squads now, have just been uploading what I have done as I go since I don't want to lose any progress to laptop failure/bugs!

Could you post a few of the Kent players on here? Just a few of them.

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
And I have done all the test playing nations kits as well. They will be up today. If someone has the players done I can get those out.

you can download via community from ID mani82ua for name correction of following teams

PAK, WIN, SAF, Eng

For Aus, Ind, Srl, Nzl its already done there.

Munkeymomo

Panel of Selectors
Could you post a few of the Kent players on here? Just a few of them.

Haggett, Northeast, Tredwell, Rouse, Stevens

hagget.png
northeast.png
tredwell.png
rouse.png
stevens.png

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
That's great, will they all be up by Thursday? And which ones are up now so we can get the 1st post updated? @Markkkkk

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
you can download via community from ID mani82ua for name correction of following teams

PAK, WIN, SAF, Eng

PAK, WIN, SAF, Eng

Are these fully edited players or just names?

Munkeymomo

Panel of Selectors
That's great, will they all be up by Thursday? And which ones are up now so we can get the 1st post updated? @Markkkkk

Should be, I'll go through them later today and check which still need some work. It's only Sussex and Worcestershire which need finishing off I think.

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Should be, I'll go through them later today and check which still need some work. It's only Sussex and Worcestershire which need finishing off I think.

One thing I wondered - was the brown for the Worcestershire scoreboard and crowd colours a conscious choice or default? I wondered if it might look better with the same green from the logo but I don't know if I'm missing something obvious. Looking forward to seeing them all though. :D

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Brilliant, 1st game will be a Lancs v Yorks T20 then I think!

Spitfires2007

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Are these fully edited players or just names?

I have done name correction for all of players in squad rest stats, skills, attributes are already done correctly by BA. Moreover i have also spend some time on identity and one color kit.

If you looking for face resemblance then its not done.

Users who are viewing this thread