The PlanetCricket Don Bradman 17 'Which teams to download' thread

MikkyG23

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Has someone done or is some one planning to do the West Indies players as well as their ODI, Test and Domestic Kits (Club, Regional 4-Day, Super 50, CPL).
Additionally can someone make an attempt at the Trident Bat Range?

14925598_1337454726294535_5727883750144559242_n.jpg
14980803_1343047449068596_1513071241060140801_n.jpg

Jubilee

10817536_1431839927076961_494618783_n (1).jpg
10808549_1553711331531999_213541089_n.jpg
10809797_734988356566322_2108905439_n.jpg
12393795_186953808324837_349951791_n.jpg
10817536_1431839927076961_494618783_n.jpg
CuFJ7AGUMAAYDT_.jpg

15259513_1364332683606739_5503136379195192929_o.jpg

thetruespiderman493

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Thanks everyone who is making these good teams for everyone! Would have loved to help but my PC sucks.

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@Munkeymomo Have you done all county teams? Do they have correct bats and stadiums and what is your CA name?

Also @Llewelynf which teams have been completed? And if you could tell my what names they're under that would be great.

To everyone who is creating teams please put it here what team you've made and what your name is so it's easier for me to find and add them to the list.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
@Munkeymomo Have you done all county teams? Do they have correct bats and stadiums and what is your CA name?

Also @Llewelynf which teams have been completed? And if you could tell my what names they're under that would be great.

To everyone who is creating teams please put it here what team you've made and what your name is so it's easier for me to find and add them to the list.

we do need somebody incredibly anal about this sort of thing (like me, but with more time) to put up a list of "these are the ones i've downloaded" that captures all these fellas best work.

Also, i don't know if @SnowyCasanova & @Fissionmailed have been using any of @rajsvm players? be a shame to be duplicating and thereby wasting some fantastic creations.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
we do need somebody incredibly anal about this sort of thing (like me, but with more time) to put up a list of "these are the ones i've downloaded" that captures all these fellas best work.

Also, i don't know if @SnowyCasanova & @Fissionmailed have been using any of @rajsvm players? be a shame to be duplicating and thereby wasting some fantastic creations.
True! @rajsvm please reply mate, do you like the idea of the guys using your creations in their teams to give all of us a realistic feel about the game?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa

So far...
International
Australia - Casper
England - Casper
New Zealand - Fissionmailed
South Africa - Fissionmailed
Zimbabwe - Friedlele7

BBL
Strikers, Heat, Hurricanes, Scorchers - all under Fissionmailed

Players are all either Casper or Fissionmailed (with one or two mine). Up to this point we haven't used any other creators players that I am aware of.

Edit: Zimbabwe players are strictly Flake's creation. Sorry bud. almost forgot.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
The one thing I should add, we have not completed all bats for all teams. That is a WIP. There are a crap load of bats to do and the game did come a week early. It sometimes takes me longer to do a single bat than an entire kit with all the different layers.

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I think its best to release the updated teams and kits first then do the bats?

Agreed bats should as of now be of the lowest importance. As long as each player has the right brand (GM/BAS/etc.) it should be good enough. The only worry is if you release them before you've done the bats people will download and see that some players have the wrong bats and assume it's BAs fault...

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia

Will most likely use some creations of players from the sub continent - we're not great at making them

Personally I'm not a fan of him locking his creations, especially when he's given Glenn Maxwell blonde hair. Makes it difficult to include in our teams.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Agreed bats should as of now be of the lowest importance. As long as each player has the right brand (GM/BAS/etc.) it should be good enough. The only worry is if you release them before you've done the bats people will download and see that some players have the wrong bats and assume it's BAs fault...
I am literally no good at faces. Give me kits and bats and I am comfortable though. I am working on bats due to the enormous time constraints with actually making them. As per kits, I have most of the ones I set out to do. I have made a decision not to share them as yet because Teams with kits only, might make the get best and that would be worse than incorrect bats in my opinion.

tp009

School Cricketer
Looking forward to a list of the best teams, kits and stadiums. There's so many to go through at the moment. The customisation available in this game is awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread