The PlanetCricket Don Bradman 17 'Which teams to download' thread

azkhan

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I downloaded some teams recently but for some reason i cannot find them in my team manager section? i previously had some teams that were linked to the teams the new downloads were replacing but removed the old links in case that was causing a problem. Has anybody else had this problem? do you know where i can see the teams i downloaded?

thanks.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
@IndieGameDev wonder why the bangladesh domestic sides aren't on here. I did do the entire domestic sides and they are on the server
Markk did not have time. I am going through teams right now. I will update the list very soon. I am going over all the teams mentioned here.

azkhan

Associate Captain
I downloaded some teams recently but for some reason i cannot find them in my team manager section? i previously had some teams that were linked to the teams the new downloads were replacing but removed the old links in case that was causing a problem. Has anybody else had this problem? do you know where i can see the teams i downloaded?

thanks.
Hi All,

don't worry about my question i just downloaded them again and they all appeared in my team management section.

Thanks.

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I found most bats assigned in these teams, however downloading these teams with all the stuff results in a different and annoying problem....in that logos are being duplicated and you have a logo limit, which is reached before finishing download all the teams available.... apparently you can have the assigned bat save to your bat manager, but you have to go into the player setup go to equipment, make a small adjustment to the bat itself then it will prompt you to save to bat manager. Stadiums are another problem, download 3 teams that use 1 stadium, you get 3 stadiums saved in your stadium creator...with all their duplicated logos and adboards etc -- big problem

personally I am going to delete all logos and start over, but download teams without stadiums, download stadiums separately and assign myself...the bats I will have to see if the slight adjustment save to bat manager thing works then i wont have to download so many bats myself and assign myself that takes way too long.

So good luck, but the teams listed in the opening post here are supposed to be the best teams out there, and are constantly being updated with correct bats etc as the community are making the bats, kits etc

Ok thank you , any idea when will be the IPL teams completed?

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Everytime you ask, its gets delayed by 5 days -- these guys are working hard, it will be done when its done!
You meant every time people asked or I asked? :)

maverick_12210

Club Cricketer
Just a question - I redownloaded friedlele7's Pakistan team but i see that none of the players have bats assigned and they all have the default blank bat in game, Does that mean bats are yet to be assigned to the Pak team?

@IndieGameDev Bro i guess a better way to add a indicator is to use maybe (B,K,L) beside a team to indicate that everything is done so that it can help the users. if only kits and logos are done so we can add (K,L) beside a team.

What do you all think?

I can help you updating the team's main sheet in the 1st page if you want

Awaiting your replies

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Yup. I was updating the roster, faces, home grounds and likenesses for the remaining teams in IPL . Sahil180 is also working on couple of them. So far Pune, Kolkata and Hyderabad teams are left to be updated. And this is the reason we're holding it up! You can check out the teams under the name of Sahil180 and _That>GUY! in academy! @Llewelynf however is taking care of the awesome kits and bats. :)

Decided to have a look at some of these while I'm waiting for the kits, etc. Who the hell created Malinga and gave him a rating of 30 for batting? Thankfully (sort of) it's unlinked anyway, so you can just link it to the Sri Lanka ATB version and choose not to replace the skills so you get back the more realistic batting rating of 8, haha! Hopefully @Llewelynf did the same when he was sorting through them anyway.

I also found some of those rosters weren't updated with some of the released players and so on, for which something like this might be useful to check. I wanted to start my career anyway so I was just trying to make sure the rosters are temporarily updated on mine, even if the full download versions aren't available yet, so I was just going through deleting a few players from the teams for my own sake.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Okay, a few things. I do not delay teams every time someone mentions them. Lol. Would be funny though.

Secondly, I am more than willing to share bats but right now there is no time for me to look for what players use what bats. I have literally spent all my free time killing off the ipl teams and I hope you guys like what I have done. For now it is the 2016 roster but at least it's something. So, if some body out there could share a list or spreadsheet of some kind I will do the hard work and apply the bats to players. Any help right now would honestly be appreciated.

Finally, we are on the brink of the IPL being released. I have been through hundreds of players and tried my best to get them right. They all have some sort of likeness done, maybe not perfect because I am shite, but better than the generic 100 players out there that all look the same.

B

Bigby Wolf

Okay, a few things. I do not delay teams every time someone mentions them. Lol. Would be funny though.

Secondly, I am more than willing to share bats but right now there is no time for me to look for what players use what bats. I have literally spent all my free time killing off the ipl teams and I hope you guys like what I have done. For now it is the 2016 roster but at least it's something. So, if some body out there could share a list or spreadsheet of some kind I will do the hard work and apply the bats to players. Any help right now would honestly be appreciated.

Finally, we are on the brink of the IPL being released. I have been through hundreds of players and tried my best to get them right. They all have some sort of likeness done, maybe not perfect because I am shite, but better than the generic 100 players out there that all look the same.
Always appreciated your work Sir! The first think i do is the rate your team and bats 5 stars (doing this since i had the academy version) before downloading them and thats the best return one can give for the time and effort you have put in for those lovely creations.
I guess the next thing you should be doing is psl kits as the tournament is starting on 9th this week.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Always appreciated your work Sir! The first think i do is the rate your team and bats 5 stars (doing this since i had the academy version) before downloading them and thats the best return one can give for the time and effort you have put in for those lovely creations.
I guess the next thing you should be doing is psl kits as the tournament is starting on 9th this week.
Appreciate that immensely thanks.

Sahil180

Club Captain
Decided to have a look at some of these while I'm waiting for the kits, etc. Who the hell created Malinga and gave him a rating of 30 for batting? Thankfully (sort of) it's unlinked anyway, so you can just link it to the Sri Lanka ATB version and choose not to replace the skills so you get back the more realistic batting rating of 8, haha! Hopefully @Llewelynf did the same when he was sorting through them anyway.

I also found some of those rosters weren't updated with some of the released players and so on, for which something like this might be useful to check. I wanted to start my career anyway so I was just trying to make sure the rosters are temporarily updated on mine, even if the full download versions aren't available yet, so I was just going through deleting a few players from the teams for my own sake.
With the Malinga issue, that was the best Malinga I could get on the servers and no Malinga were linked anywhere so I had to delete the linked and add himm without link and I had informed on the forums that he wasn't linked and you can always make any changes in stats easily

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread