We have Patch AI Review Teams....

Status
Not open for further replies.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Simbazz said:
The insult was the answer im afraid, if you want to call my answer an insult, go ahead.

Still waiting for that answer. 20 members, go ahead name them. Or insult me again, your choice.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
evertonfan said:
Still waiting for that answer. 20 members, go ahead name them. Or insult me again, your choice.

Im afraid there will be no answer. Im asking around for those who want to help, now if you want to be part of it please say so, ill not disagree having a good writer aboard.

plympilgrim

International Coach
what you want us to tell you who reguarly visits that forum???

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
puddleduck said:
Adddrrrrriiiaaaaaannnn!

I'm going to see Rocky tomorrow just to let you know. ;)

plympilgrim said:
what you want us to tell you who reguarly visits that forum???

20 consistent visitors of the story forum was my question.

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
Matt, there must be loads of consistent visitors that may not necessarily post. I can't even be bothered to answer your question as there are more than 20. You know that. The story review team (in my opinion) would benefit the forum and the so called "select" group. I would gladly help you, Simon.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Suren
  2. Gamer
  3. Matt West
  4. Punk Sk8r
  5. Evertonfan
  6. Kev
  7. Simbazz
  8. Leister Fox
  9. Duded64
  10. GN
  11. Treva
  12. Jaztheman
  13. Manee
  14. MWaugh
  15. MVaughn

Last edited:

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Nine isn't 20. Anyway i'm being rude here. It's not up to me whther the idea goes ahead so I apologize for being a bitch. I won't be in favour of it though.

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
Also, as more people join, there is a chance that more will become consistent within the forum. We are just wondering if this idea will work.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
GrayNicolls said:
Also, as more people join, there is a chance that more will become consistent within the forum. We are just wondering if this idea will work.

I'd like to think if we get 4 or 5 people to join, id think it could snow-ball into a good thing

D

Deleted member 11215

evertonfan said:
But your missing my point, it's not entirely beneficial to the whole of PC.
and a area fully fledged to articles is? im sure you could find all the same views on the bbc, i think this should be tried and if it doesnt work scrapped. you can say something is bad without trying it ;).

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
duded64 said:
and a area fully fledged to articles is? im sure you could find all the same views on the bbc, i think this should be tried and if it doesnt work scrapped. you can say something is bad without trying it ;).

Fair point, but there is far, far more people who visit Cricket Chat than the story area.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
duded64 said:

This is a good point, the news team isnt benificial to the whole or majority of PC as i doubt ill read much tbh.

plympilgrim

International Coach
i think we should trial it and see how it goes, if OK keep it going, if not well we can maybe ditch the idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread