Planet Cricket Batracer F1 2008

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Many people are having problems with their setups. This should help them out :)

Actually there are many techniques of getting a good setup. I'll explain briefly the one i prefer.

1. Understand the engineers advice. - tentative values to start with :
Hi - 76
Medium - 50
Low - 24

2. Increment (or decrement) the values by 8.
eg. if the front wing shows lo-hi of 76-100, then the next test should be at 84 (76+8)

3. Say, now it shows 76-84, put your slider at 80 and test (if it is now 84-100, then increase again by 8 and test)

4. Now if it says 80-84, put it at 82 and test. You will get the value as either 81, 82 or 83.

5. You need to do this for all the different setups, and hope for the best.

6. Sometimes, the value doesn't change. you have 2 options -
1. Either let it remain the same and test again after changing other settings, hoping it to change.
2. Make a minor adjustment and try again.

Hope this clears things up a bit :)

Cheers!!

ursonly11

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Many people are having problems with their setups. This should help them out :)

6. Sometimes, the value doesn't change. you have 2 options -
1. Either let it remain the same and test again after changing other settings, hoping it to change.
2. Make a minor adjustment and try again.

Hope this clears things up a bit :)

Cheers!!
Thnx a ton for this help...
From point 1-5 I agree with u ... infact i was using almost same calculations for tht .. Infact created a calc for tht in Excel sheet :p ...
But point 6 ... I have seen sometime it just dont change then i simply move slider widely to get some value !!!
I dunno if tht is one the reasons my car is crashing on runs

BTW .. Reps for u buddy

Last edited:

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
4th place! I wish I could've gotten on the podium but 4th is brilliant. Unlucky tobie mate, still well done for going up 3 places. Lol i beat Treva :p

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Well Mark never did anything in that round so had no help whatsoever! Where the bloody hell is he? Otherwise got no chance of victory with Sohum and Abhas working together...

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
lol tobie and i are ahead of abhas in the ferrari. I smell a Williams 1-2 in Monaco....or is that the leftover food? hmmm

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
probaly leftovers tbh :P

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
ffs! I could've been 3rd on the starting grid! If only my lap wasn't ruined in Q3! In Q2 I got 3rd so I was clearly doing well. Dammit, I'm kicking myself for that.

Dr. Pepper added 3 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

top in practice with a lot of spot ons :D. tobie copy my car setup and tweak it to perfection ;)

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
ffs! I could've been 3rd on the starting grid! If only my lap wasn't ruined in Q3! In Q2 I got 3rd so I was clearly doing well. Dammit, I'm kicking myself for that.

Dr. Pepper added 3 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

top in practice with a lot of spot ons :D. tobie copy my car setup and tweak it to perfection ;)

Done :)

pinchinator

International Cricketer
Well Mark never did anything in that round so had no help whatsoever! Where the bloody hell is he? Otherwise got no chance of victory with Sohum and Abhas working together...

you think its bad not having him for one round try not having your partner the how time :p

Users who are viewing this thread