Cannot save my game!!

WOMDuk

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Please help once again I cannot seem to save my progress properly on the new ICC. I don't know why the game runs smooth and perfectly fine on my laptop all my mates have no problems on their laptops but for some stupid reason when I click on save or save and exit it brings me back to the main menu (like it should) but then if I go to load game there is no saved games!!
Does anyone know how to fix this? Are the games being saved somewhere else?! I cannot seem to find them at all when I've searched from them :(
Thanks in advance

Can you explain what you mean by the first line? Did you have the same problem with 08?

Please help once again I cannot seem to save my progress properly on the new ICC. I don't know why the game runs smooth and perfectly fine on my laptop all my mates have no problems on their laptops but for some stupid reason when I click on save or save and exit it brings me back to the main menu (like it should) but then if I go to load game there is no saved games!!
Does anyone know how to fix this? Are the games being saved somewhere else?! I cannot seem to find them at all when I've searched from them :(
Thanks in advance
If you're on Vista you may have to run the game as an administrator.

Right click the shortcut, and click Run as an Administrator

i have vista and it works perfectly for me but with some games i have to run as administrator

Users who are viewing this thread