Cannot save my game!!

WOMDuk

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Please help once again I cannot seem to save my progress properly on the new ICC. I don't know why the game runs smooth and perfectly fine on my laptop all my mates have no problems on their laptops but for some stupid reason when I click on save or save and exit it brings me back to the main menu (like it should) but then if I go to load game there is no saved games!!
Does anyone know how to fix this? Are the games being saved somewhere else?! I cannot seem to find them at all when I've searched from them :(
Thanks in advance

Sureshot

Executive member
Can you explain what you mean by the first line? Did you have the same problem with 08?

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Please help once again I cannot seem to save my progress properly on the new ICC. I don't know why the game runs smooth and perfectly fine on my laptop all my mates have no problems on their laptops but for some stupid reason when I click on save or save and exit it brings me back to the main menu (like it should) but then if I go to load game there is no saved games!!
Does anyone know how to fix this? Are the games being saved somewhere else?! I cannot seem to find them at all when I've searched from them :(
Thanks in advance
If you're on Vista you may have to run the game as an administrator.

Right click the shortcut, and click Run as an Administrator

spaga1994

Club Cricketer
i have vista and it works perfectly for me but with some games i have to run as administrator

Users who are viewing this thread