Tri Series (India, Sri Lanka and New Zealand) - Compaq Cup in Sri Lanka 2009

Who will win Compaq Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sachin to hit a ton; or Nehra getting bashed at a rate of 8 runs/over. ;)

The Toss :upray

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
So, pathetic fast bowling continues. All lost form batsmen find a special form when they face India. :facepalm Thats why I always hate Indian fast bowling department. My constant support for hatred in Indian bowling continues... It started when Prasad was smashed by Kirsten, Jayasuriya and Anwar mercilessly. It continued with appearance for newbies like Ankola, Kuruvilla, Ganesh, Mohanty, Harvinder, Kumaran, Nehra, Balaji, RP, Munaf. I was having some hopes with Zaheer and Ishant. But with Ishant being in the purple patch, I would prefer watching Mortaza bowling for KKR than these pathetic jokers!

When will Indian fast bowling gets a wake up call? :doh Or will Indian team ever will have a quality fast bowler? :facepalm

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
i think that lose was good for India b/c now they will be all charged up, and win the final, (all though i was hoping SL would win), and break the final jinx.

why there is only 1 final? they should've played 2 (+ last match, stage match) and best of 3 wins.

Masood

Club Captain
So, pathetic fast bowling continues. All lost form batsmen find a special form when they face India. :facepalm Thats why I always hate Indian fast bowling department. My constant support for hatred in Indian bowling continues... It started when Prasad was smashed by Kirsten, Jayasuriya and Anwar mercilessly. It continued with appearance for newbies like Ankola, Kuruvilla, Ganesh, Mohanty, Harvinder, Kumaran, Nehra, Balaji, RP, Munaf. I was having some hopes with Zaheer and Ishant. But with Ishant being in the purple patch, I would prefer watching Mortaza bowling for KKR than these pathetic jokers!

When will Indian fast bowling gets a wake up call? :doh Or will Indian team ever will have a quality fast bowler? :facepalm
i will agree with you mate ...Kulkarnia is also a good bowler ....:)

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
i think that lose was good for India b/c now they will be all charged up, and win the final, (all though i was hoping SL would win), and break the final jinx.

why there is only 1 final? they should've played 2 (+ last match, stage match) and best of 3 wins.

Charged up for what? Bowling has been pathetic for ages! :laugh Ishant and Zaheer being the exceptions. Other just live up in their fortune. I am like, if I see Munaf or RP or Balaji or Prasad bowling even in highlights, I want to break my TV. That much hatred I have cultivated now, I don't know why! :p let them go to school and even school kids will smash them all over the parks!

surendar added 1 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

i will agree with you mate ...Kulkarnia is also a good bowler ....:)

You mean, Kulkarni? Yes, that guy, Chauhan, Aashish Kapoor are legendary spinners of Indian team! :D

Masood

Club Captain
Charged up for what? Bowling has been pathetic for ages! :laugh Ishant and Zaheer being the exceptions. Other just live up in their fortune. I am like, if I see Munaf or RP or Balaji or Prasad bowling even in highlights, I want to break my TV. That much hatred I have cultivated now, I don't know why! :p let them go to school and even school kids will smash them all over the parks!

surendar added 1 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

You mean, Kulkarni? Yes, that guy, Chauhan, Aashish Kapoor are legendary spinners of Indian team! :D
Mate i am talking about the mumbai indians Dhawal Kulkarni not about the legends ...:)

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Zaheer is a quality swing bowler. Sree needs to be back in the fray of things - he's quick and can get the ball to swing. He also has the aggression factor.

I think the problem is that Harba and Sreesanth can't share a dressing room together after the slappityslap. And the Indian team has backed Bhajji, unfortunately.

RoboRocks

Chairman of Selectors
Disappointing performance from India. Mathews is a decent medium-pace bowler but shouldn't be good enough to take 6 wickets against a quality Indian batting side.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors

for the final of coruse! you guys cant get angry over one bad game. they won last 5 out of 5. plus you cant really blame the bowlers. all the posts here are bowler bashing only. 307 in recent time is not so huge. you have to blame the batsman too. Sachin and Dravid was there, and you would expect them put a big partnership together, they couldnt. Sachin got out in bad fashion, Raina didnt score and why Pathan 2 is in the team in place of Pathan 1?

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I have never been a fan of Yusuf Pathan in international cricket. He is enjoying the backing of some influential people, it seems. Doesnt score when it is needed. Even the big hitting, he doesnt do often. Once in a blue moon. Abhishek Nayar would be a better option than this guy.

Praying for India to win the toss tomorrow. If it happens, I will feel really better about us winning the series.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Plus, Nayar's bowling is far better as well. I saw him play in the Buchi Babu tournament in Chennai live, and seemed pretty brisk with the naked eye. Probably touched 130.

Users who are viewing this thread