Bag Importer V1.1

Prakash

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
Modified the Bag Importer just a bit, so that you can extract and import stumps.
While importing stumps make sure that the dds file is saved as DXT3 format with 3 mipmaps. See [post=200529]this post[/post] for stumps colour map.

Attachments

• BagImporter.zip
    12.3 KB · Views: 1,321
Last edited:

Lucky

International Cricketer
Hows the commentary demo expander coming Mahesh Babu?:)
(sorry for posting in here, but Great Work Prakash!)

Mahesh Babu

School Cricketer
Lucky said:
Hows the commentary demo expander coming Mahesh Babu?:)
(sorry for posting in here, but Great Work Prakash!)
can't you wait ? :mad:

prakash why is baggi studio absent in bownloads section of BLIC.There are three BAG importers .But ther is only one BAG importer in downloads section.
Ok i could find baggi studio using search button but there should be one more BAG editor made by some guy.Can someone search the whole forum and find it?

NeoStuey

School Cricketer
Well done Prakash, now we have a way to get at the stump files other than Baggi Studio. Do you think there is a way into the stadium files?

I had previously tried to extract Baggi Studio from it's zip file but it won't unpack. So it's a good job your around.

Thanks for your hard work.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Use WinRAR to extract the BAGGI Studio file. ;)
Nice work Prakash! :happy

NeoStuey

School Cricketer
SkateBoarder
Use WinRAR to extract the BAGGI Studio file.

I have WinRAR and this is the error message it returns when I try to extract the file. "Unknown method in Baggi Studio Beta.exe". I have downloaded it several times now and always the same result.

Back on topic, anyone tried doing the boundary rope yet? I had a go but the texture that I made didn't load at all in the game, yet in the 3d preivew it looked fine. Any suggestions?

Lucky

International Cricketer
Mahesh Babu said:
can't you wait ? :mad:

prakash why is baggi studio absent in bownloads section of BLIC.There are three BAG importers .But ther is only one BAG importer in downloads section.
Ok i could find baggi studio using search button but there should be one more BAG editor made by some guy.Can someone search the whole forum and find it?

I was asking you how it's going I wasn't saying that I want you to already have it finished!! :mad

dora

School Cricketer
the file cannot be open?

Modified the Bag Importer just a bit, so that you can extract and import stumps.
While importing stumps make sure that the dds file is saved as DXT3 format with 3 mipmaps. See [post=200529]this post[/post] for stumps colour map.

Hi,friend, I have loaded it down ,but the file is empty,.Why?

Users who are viewing this thread