iPhone Applications

Chewie

BCCI President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Its alright. The full version is better. I just searched on the internet for apps that different websites had recommended.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Super Monkey Ball 2 is an awesome game, takes me back to the gamecube days.

Can anyone recommend any good arcadey racing games, with tilting controls?

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Man, got soooo close to beating South Africa. They had 522. I needed 25 off the last over off Tsotsobe. Ended up needing 12 from 2. Hit the fifth ball for 6. Could only get 3 off the last ball. :( Ended up with 520 from my 20 overs.

Closest I've got. I panicked in the end, though. Got off to a flyer, scoring 100 in the first three off Steyn and Morkel but couldn't keep it up. Agggh.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Oh man. 520 and 521 on my next two attempts. :( Freaking Tsotsobe.

--

Finally crossed it. Botha's 2/80 from 4 overs could not prevent me from getting to 523 with a ball to spare. Botham with 200 from 45 balls, including 20 sixes and 16 fours.

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Just saw this cricket scoring app. It's called CricScore and it's quite a nice. It's laid out well and extremely easy to use. And matches you scored get uploaded to the CricHQ website.

I would like an option to not upload scorecards to the website. Also you can't delete teams and player's you've created, which can be annoying. But overall a very good app. It's currently free till the end of February as it seems Puma are sponsoring it.

CricScore

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Touch Cricket is quality. I carve up fast bowlers, alright with medium pacers but really struggle to score vs spinners. Majority of the time lose my wicket to spinners as well. Any tips?

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Almost done with StickCricket. Finally overhauled India's target of 562 with the last ball being smacked for six. Now is Australia, though that will be considerably easier since they have 2 fast bowlers (by far the easiest to face). There are 4 overs of swing bowling, though, which is gonna be hard. Spinners seems to depend on my concentration.

----------

Touch Cricket is quality. I carve up fast bowlers, alright with medium pacers but really struggle to score vs spinners. Majority of the time lose my wicket to spinners as well. Any tips?
Touch cricket is getting pretty boring. To spinners I tend to stay low and hit it as late as possible. In fact, in most cases I don't even try to score runs off spinners since it's not like I need to.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Touch Cricket is too addicting. I find Medium pacers are the easiest to play, normally stay low, moderate backswing and raise the bat a bit at the end and hit fours, I find spinners are the hardest to score runs off, normally I just try and hit one's and two's with the occassional four, don't normally get out of them though. And fast bowlers, I have the best as high off the ground, which makes it pretty easy to score runs but I usually get out off them when I get a shorter ball and hits the glove and either goes straight up or is caught behind. Or a short ball that I go to leave but it dips back down and hits the stumps.

Just had one of my best ever innings, mainly because I survived 8 straight overs of pace to bat out for a draw, and finish 311*. Would have it in one of my 10 best innings. Here are my stats:

Innings: 238
Runs: 21501
Average: 138
HS: 760
50s: 136
100s: 67 (Conversion rate would be better if not for having to stop when I chase down a target between 50 and 100)
Rating: 68% (Not the best)

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I never got a hang of Touch Cricket when playing the Ashes. I do really good with the ODI and T20 games, but the Ashes is always very hard. How far as anyone got with the Ashes games?

Chewie

BCCI President
I've been playing angry birds and fruit ninja recently. Also a bit of cut the rope

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
I hate having to get free apps, should get more of those iTunes gift cards to buy them with. I've got the Angy Birds free version which I like but I want the full version for more levels.

Mainly playing Zombie Farm atm for some reason, I just like the game. Apart from that, it's pretty much TouchCricket, Flight Control and Trade Nations.

Chewie

BCCI President
lol I've got my mum playing it on the ipad. My Aunty (her sister) has it on an ipod touch too so it's a bit of a competition between them :p

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
iPhone to Blackberry chatting application Whats App? is good.

It uses your Internet plan and if you have unlimited plan then it's awesome.

It's same like Blackberry Messenger

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
I downloaded Trade Nations. It seems like a pretty fin little game. One of my favourite games is Tilt to Live. I found it pretty addictive trying to constantly beat my high score.

Users who are viewing this thread