Profile Flag
India
Here are my stats:

Innings: 238
Runs: 21501
Average: 138
HS: 760
50s: 136
100s: 67 (Conversion rate would be better if not for having to stop when I chase down a target between 50 and 100)
Rating: 68% (Not the best)
Man, my old stats on my iPhone got wiped when my iPhone crashed. Too bad, I had a high score of 500*. :)

TC is way too boring though. Stick Cricket is a lot better imo.

----------

Also, bought the NFS games when EA was having the $1 sale a few weeks ago. Started playing NFS Shift yesterday. It's pretty sweet.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Got a full monty! 666666 + 6 off the first seven balls. Ill post a pic, been trying for that for a while.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Got a full monty! 666666 + 6 off the first seven balls. Ill post a pic, been trying for that for a while.
StickCricket or TC? I've done the 6 in an over a few times in SC. A lot of times I've hit the first 5 and then I get way too nervous for the sixth one and hit it early, haha.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
I haven't got a single 6 yet in touchcricket haha. Highest score is around 180*.

An epic game is Super Monkey Ball 2. Takes me back to the gamecube days :D

KBC

Panel of Selectors
StickCricket or TC? I've done the 6 in an over a few times in SC. A lot of times I've hit the first 5 and then I get way too nervous for the sixth one and hit it early, haha.

Exactly. I got so dumped over when I missed the last ball of the over for a chain of occasions or the last but one ball which goes for 4, after which I think why I had been worrying so much lol and the next ball goes for six.

There's a peculiar framework to judge when to hit the ball, for fast bowlers. Something in my mind goes "riiip" when the ball is released until I hit it. Can't explain it. It's judgement basically.

I managed to get 145 off 5 overs in that excitement which is still 3 short of my best.

Anybody tried at upgrading it? Many people have been having this trouble of in-app purchase while some guys have the purchase well done. Sandbox environment.

P.S. I have touch cricket lite. I really feel it can be organized by the various types of game situations it has, along with their own statistics. Having jumbled stats into one makes it uncanny.

Here are my stats though, I play it when I'm bored to death, i mean it. lol.

Attachments

• 165510_1271280999381_1750567621_502473_8022672_n.jpg
    165510_1271280999381_1750567621_502473_8022672_n.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_9226.PNG
    IMG_9226.PNG
    12.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Should try the new NFS, its a great time passer

Hot pursuit? I made me think if a pc game was ported on to the iPhone. I love the dynamics. Can't wait for Shift 2 though.

But in order of great racing games, Real racing 2 just tips Asphalt 6 over. Probably for the simulation over arcade advantage though. Saw Asphalt 6 videos, haven't bought it. My $10 are done for this month. :P

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Played a Stick cricket where I had to score 371 to win, and I got 370/2 with 7 odd overs to go. I decided to get things a little entertaining and wantedly lost 7 wkts for 0 runs and wanted to win it with 1 wkt to go. But you know what? IT SAID "YOU LOST" when I was 370/9. I didnt let me play the final wicket. A bug in the Stick Cricket App.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Played a Stick cricket where I had to score 371 to win, and I got 370/2 with 7 odd overs to go. I decided to get things a little entertaining and wantedly lost 7 wkts for 0 runs and wanted to win it with 1 wkt to go. But you know what? IT SAID "YOU LOST" when I was 370/9. I didnt let me play the final wicket. A bug in the Stick Cricket App.
LOL serves you right, haha.

----------

Anybody tried at upgrading it? Many people have been having this trouble of in-app purchase while some guys have the purchase well done. Sandbox environment.
Yeah, I've had it upgraded for a while. Almost done with World Domination. Just need to settle down and get used to the Aussie bowlers and then I'll be done. India took a long time to cross.

----------

I managed to get 145 off 5 overs in that excitement which is still 3 short of my best.
Pretty good. My best 5-over score is 140.

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
Gangstar Miami Vindication is a great game for GTA fans, i'd defs recommend it and Modern Combat 2 for FPS fans, great play with friends

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Anybody get Word for Friends?

It's basically like Scrabble except you don't have to sit and wait for somebody to make a move, you can just come back a few hours later and make a move.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
I have couple of price fall/turned-free notifier apps.

Appbzr, Appconnect, Appfinder, Appminer.

Anybody tried Civilization Revolution that came last year? I've been playing it since then. It was a grab, they gave it free when the app came out.

Oh, p.s. Don't buy Aus vs Eng series game, It's just T20 fever with white kits and with 90 overs a side.

Try this app too. Meritan. Funny how artistic your strokes get.

Attachments

• 166429_1276190962127_1750567621_507097_5279143_n.jpg
    166429_1276190962127_1750567621_507097_5279143_n.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 8

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Looks like StickCricket made their World Domination game a lot easier. Was stuck on Australia for the longest time (max I made was about 570 chasing 585). Updated the app sometime last week. This time my target was 500, which I hit easily with 3 overs to spare.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
There's a stick cricket rip off in the App store. They apparently did nothing but put the straight drive button which is in demand for stick cricket. Still no GREAT game for Cricket as Fifa for football and NBA. I wonder why EA can't do it. If they're not into making cricket games for PC, They could try their stuff for iPhone and it's the WC time. I'm not speaking of the EA '10 mobile game though. Far off.

harrisb

International Coach
Just out of interest, are there any 'Office' apps available. In theory, it would give you a 'Word', 'PowerPoint' etc. Just not as developed.

It would be a big help, i could do my H/W on the way home from school when the chat on the bus is dead.

Users who are viewing this thread