Astrology : Success for SRL, Disaster for SAF

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
A Sri Lankan astrologer has predicted success for India and SRL at the 2011 WC and thinks that there could be a repeat of the 1996 semi-final yet again, with the stars favoring India.

He has also predicted a disastrous tournament for SAF

Read the entire article here.

Last edited:
P

pcfan123

The pattern of hair on my dogs butt crack says that SAF will win the tournament..

The most useless thread in the history of the Internet. If you believe in astrology then it's time to re-enroll in school, and this time take some science classes.

GreatSixer

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
surely gonna be the success for Srilanka because its going to be in their home ground ;)

Sureshot

Executive member
Why on earth did you put the results in the thread title? Might as well not play the tournament now. Spoiler alerts exist for a reason you know!

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
A Bangladeshi astrologer has predicted success for Bangladesh in the WC. That's astrology now!

Last edited:

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The pattern of hair on my dogs butt crack says that SAF will win the tournament..

The most useless thread in the history of the Internet. If you believe in astrology then it's time to re-enroll in school, and this time take some science classes.

Yeah astrology is crap, I agree, but science doesnt explain each and everything that exists in this world.

Sureshot

Executive member
No, but it will always be the only method to attempt to explain it with any accuracy.

khalek

Panel of Selectors
That's what I thought cause we don't have stupid astrologers in Bangladesh like in India.

Users who are viewing this thread