Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
lolpb.png

Hahahah , say what ?? :lol

Warnie was quite close tbh :spy

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Warnie was quite close tbh :spy

A guy who could predict the India England WC match to be a tie 8 hours before the game started couldn't predict this t20 match 8 balls before the match ended ?? Sort of spooky :spy

----------

Anyways , the disappointed KKR fans can always take heart from the fact that the side that has won the opening fixture of an IPL season has never made it to the semis . ;)

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
A guy who could predict the India England WC match to be a tie 8 hours before the game started couldn't predict this t20 match 8 balls before the match ended ?? Sort of spooky :spy

----------

Anyways , the disappointed KKR fans can always take heart from the fact that the side that has won the opening fixture of an IPL season has never made it to the semis . ;)

Love it how so desperately you KKR and anti-CSK guys cling onto such silly patterns.:D Keep hoping!

----------

Any USA viewers catch Dial C for cricket after the game? I was on air! :D

Wow Rohit, you're a star! Darn thing, the Indiatimes stream didnt load properly for me and so I was watching it on Roger Sportsone and they didnt have any post match stuff going.

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
Randiv is chucking.

Great comment...:noway

He doesn't chuck does he? Certainly not compared to a guy like Botha.

Any USA viewers catch Dial C for cricket after the game? I was on air! :D

Need a screen cap ASAP :clap

Don't like how this win is automatically given to Dhoni by some of the media. Dhoni got a run out, sure, but was his captaincy really what made the difference? Damn good bowling by Southee I would have thought...

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Great comment...:noway

He doesn't chuck does he? Certainly not compared to a guy like Botha.

Need a screen cap ASAP :clap

Don't like how this win is automatically given to Dhoni by some of the media. Dhoni got a run out, sure, but was his captaincy really what made the difference? Damn good bowling by Southee I would have thought...

Southee until that last over was crap! It was good batting from Anirudhaa, and good tight bowling and fielding from CSK along with Dhoni's captaincy and keeping that won CSK the game. CSK's fielding particularly was very good. After having started IPL-3 as ordinary fielders, from the middle of IPL-3, CSK is a transformed side in their fielding.

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
Well of course he was crap til the last over - so was CSK. KKR only needed 9 off 8 balls, so someone had to be responsible for winning it for them. That's my point, I don't see how Dhoni gets the credit for that last over.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Well of course he was crap til the last over - so was CSK. KKR only needed 9 off 8 balls, so someone had to be responsible for winning it for them. That's my point, I don't see how Dhoni gets the credit for that last over.

I thought Southee got his credit for that last over in that he was praised for it. And CSK were not crap till that over like Southee. The game fluctuated big time. At one point, KKR were down and out with 33 to win from 18 and only 5 wkts in hand. And CSK had other bowlers who bowled well like Ashwin, Jakati.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors

Harsha Bhogle praising Dhoni for finding another star in Southee at the conclusion of the match was rather cringeworthy. He made it sound as though Southee was some young kid plucked from obscurity by Dhoni forgetting that he's been playing international cricket for three years now and less then a week ago named in the ICC world cup tournament team.

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
It was sheer suicide from KKR yet again. :eek:

Kallis must be disappointed a lot. I could see Gambhir was over-confident after scoreboard 100-1. Poor fellow. :facepalm

Nonetheless, very good fielding by Raina, MSD, Styris, etc and superb death bowling by Southee.

CSK must take Faf Du Plessis instead of Randiv for next match. For KKR, Gambhir should bat at no. 3 only. That's the best slot for him. He is not a slogger actually. :cheers

Amar791849

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Great Match!
Brilliant Death Bowling By Southee...:)
The Game changing Moment was Kallis Wicket..

Tiwary shouldn't Have gone for frontfoot to the lastball of 19th over, if he would have been there at the crease kolkata would have won the match.. :)

Bhargav

International Cricketer
Really a great match! Tiwary wasted his 2 sixes in the 19th over!

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Is there a site showing the highlights from games? Sucks that One HD won't be showing the games. As much as it bores me eventually it's still a bit of cricket to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread