IPL Who Will win It.?

ya Bangalore is only 1 IPL Team who played every edition of the champions league ya in champion league 1 they dint qualified but that tournament was Cancelled due to 26/11 Mumbai Attacks from their onwards they played every edition of champions league

... and then RCB will thrash CSK. :D
hope that will be true .csk and dhoni how many trophy you want to win let other team to lift the cup this time :mad

ya we will be very happy if you win the trophy with the blue jersey not with yellow jersey :D

hope that will be true .csk and dhoni how many trophy you want to win let other team to lift the cup this time :mad

ya we will be very happy if you win the trophy with the blue jersey not with yellow jersey :D

Did people question Australia when they won 3 World Cup's in a row? After 3 consecutive victories, the fourth one won by India felt a lot more sweeter. So just wait till CSK wins 4-5 cups in a row, and then feel the sweetness of a new team winning it.:p:D

----------

... and then RCB will thrash CSK. :D

MI fans should feel happy with this statement. Yudi is supporting RCB, whose fans should now start panicking.:p:D j/k

I don't mind who ever wins except CSK. I hate them from the bottom of my heart. Mainly Dhoni

I don't mind who ever wins except CSK. I hate them from the bottom of my heart. Mainly Dhoni

Yeah, you said that already. Another Yudi-clone who goes on every IPL thread and vents his hatred for Dhoni and CSK.

I not saying that they don't have good player. Ashwin-love him. Favourite spinner. Raina one of my favorite batsmen. Badrinath is quality. Doug the rug.

Just hate Dhoni, because he is so over-rated and useless and bloody lucky

Everyone is fed up of seeing CSK as winner.... Then winner has to be MI and not RCB... Sachin will get his missing crown too. :clap:clap:clap:clap

Oy, they have only one one edition of the IPL. You make it seem as if they have been the only winners in IPL history.:D

It's funny how all you guys say that you're tired of CSK winning all the time when in reality the only won the championship once, last year. Don't hate on them just because they can actually stay consistent.

CSK do not depend too much on a few players and they play without that pressure.

Where as Mumbai depend on Sachin, Rayudu mainly in batting and Malinga in bowling, which is risky because if these starts flop, the team is in danger of losing.

RCB heavily rely on Gayle and Kohli, and if both fail, the whole team fails.

This is an advantage CSK holds over other teams.

I still would like CSK to lose and RCB or MI to win.

Users who are viewing this thread