Wrestling thread

I guess the match between HHH and CM Punk is fixed one! In this match HHH will lose and so will he lose his authority as COO of WWE. It will then mark the return of Vince McMahon. I think its all scripted!

You didnt know it is scripted? But I think Vince wont get that position soon. John Laurinaitis will.

And no, there is no tag team match anything.

You didnt know it is scripted? But I think Vince wont get that position soon. John Laurinaitis will.

And no, there is no tag team match anything.

I thought WWF was genuine stuff but since I'm watching these new guys in 2011, it all seems fake, the feud and all, even the wrestling seems fake! John Cena doing a "you can't see me" thing is absolutely fake. I've seen many times him hitting the mat and still the rival wrestler acting as if he's hit on his head.

I was too surprised with that comment of Farhan about the tag match. Will watch the main event tomorrow now as its not uploaded online yet.

the tag match is between rock and cena its 5 on 5

It isnt between the Rock and Cena. The Rock posted on his twitter that he'll be teaming with Cena.

----------

I thought WWF was genuine stuff but since I'm watching these new guys in 2011, it all seems fake, the feud and all, even the wrestling seems fake! John Cena doing a "you can't see me" thing is absolutely fake. I've seen many times him hitting the mat and still the rival wrestler acting as if he's hit on his head.

It was always scripted. After all, it is World Wrestling Entertainment. And that five knuckle shuffle you are talking about, yeah, I agree with you, it looks quite unrealistic but that's how it is. He just hits his fist on the opponent's forehead which makes the opponent stand, to set up for the AA.

it isnt between the rock and cena. the rock posted on his twitter that he'll be teaming with cena.

Hopefully after the match or during the match THE ROCK will attack him ....

Last edited:
John Cena def. Alberto Del Rio (New WWE Champion)
Mark Henry def. Randy Orton (New World Heavyweight Champion)
WWE COO Triple H def. CM Punk (No Disqualification Match)
U.S. Champion Dolph Ziggler won the Fatal 4-Way Match
Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes def. Ted DiBiase
Divas Champion Kelly Kelly def. Beth Phoenix
WWE Tag Team Champions Kofi Kingston & Evan Bourne def. The Miz & R-Truth by Disqualification

Couple of weeks back, Mark Henry told the cage match is the most dangerous one.

Man, I miss the TLC matches (for starters, its tables, ladders and chairs matches started by Foley) and Hell in the cell matches. Elimination Chambers matches were great too.

Surely, this has became Entertainment now and not Federation as it was. Now, they have less wrestlers and more entertainers!

did you watched the night of champions fenil

Thanks whoever who moved this here to show Wrestling where it belongs for real.

i watched it on skysports they are awesome .. :yes

Last edited:
So I see Punk has been added to HHH's list of burials.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

The Miz & R-Truth Fired

Users who are viewing this thread