WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2007 thread

RoboRocks

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2007-20060816004423237-000.jpg

Yukes's up and coming Wrestling games WWE Smackdown vs Raw is coming out on the 10th of November for PS2, PSP and Xbox 360.

Features:

Experience new levels of hyper-real action! An all-new analogue control system, environmental hotspots, high impact combination moves and an enhanced season mode give players unprecedented levels of choice and control.

Battle beyond the ring and closer to the crowd than ever! Feel the intensity of a WWE live event by engaging the crowd in an all-new highly interactive fighting area beyond the ring. Grab signs, weapons and other items from the crowd to take the battle to the next level.

Dozens of enhancements to top game features including updated WWE Rosters for both SmackDown and Raw, robust create-a-player, online multiplayer gameplay with voice chat, and more.
credit game.co.uk

Roster

Batista
The Big Show
Bobby Lashley
The Boogeyman
Booker T
Candice Michelle
Carlito
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Benoit
Chris Masters
Daivari
Edge
Finlay
The Great Khali
Gregory Helms
Hardcore Holly
JBL
Jillian Hall
Joey Mercury
John Cena
Johnny Nitro
Kane
Ken Kennedy
Kid Kash
Kurt Angle
Lance Cade
Lita
Mark Henry
Matt Hardy
Melina
Mickie James
Paul Burchill
Psicosis
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
Ric Flair
Rob Van Dam
Shawn Michaels
Shelton Benjamin
Snitsky
Super Crazy
Torrie Wilson
Trevor Murdoch
Triple H
Trish Stratus
Umaga
The Undertaker
Viscera
Vito
William Regal

Legends

Bam Bam Bigelow
Bret Hart
Cactus Jack
Dude Love
Dusty Rhodes
Eddie Guerrero
Hulk Hogan
Jerry Lawler
Jim Neidhart
Mankind
Mr. Perfect
The Rock
Roddy Piper
Shane McMahon
Steve Austin
Tazz
Credit ign.com

I have also made a countdown to.

Attachments

• WWE Smackdown VS Raw 2007 Countdown.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
What about Vince McMahon? He wrestles quite a bit now.

D

Deleted member 13648

Ahhh!! Why won't they add ECW superstars?! And no Jeff Hardy! Shoddy roster put from what I've heard, the gameplay should make up for it.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
The roster is usually finalised from Wrestlemania with a few last minute additions from then. That is the reason there is no ECW.

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
Well.... the games gonna be awesome...No doubt about it...About the superstarts,they hav a fixed date till when they are gonna add the superstars...All the superstars till that date will be added...

RoboRocks

Chairman of Selectors
I was looking at the Hell in a Cell match and was a bit disappointing.
I though they could use the ultimate control system to use the cell.
The Elimination Chamber is the same.
The game still will be good though.

D

Deleted member 13648

This game will be very very good! Even on current gen consoles it will be the best one in the series easily! No doubt everyone will use The Great Khali online though!

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
oooooo i feel to get this for 360.........man my list of games is really growing anyhu what kind of seaso nmode will it be?

manee

Chairman of Selectors
I have heard in a Q and A with THQ that season will have twice the content of the last game! That Q and A also says there will be: Hardcore, Million Dollar, NWO and Smoking Skull belts.

Also, top rope finishers will be easier to perform and PSP loading times will be shorter

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
thats crap if it will have twice the content then its what 2 seasons :S i completed RAW season the day i got it lol bit stupid they should have like 5 seasons or somthing at least for 360 or somthing!!!

D

Deleted member 13648

Ahhh man! I wish I'd known about this earlier! I wanna make more wrestlers. No point now as I'll be getting SVR 2007 soon enough.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Hardie123123 said:
punk sk8er go here and look at the SD VS RAW 2007 link

www.caws.ws

now tell me what u think =]

ohhhhhhh thanks a lot mate you just reminded me of this site i used to go on it when SD vs RAW 2006 came out made heck loads of wrestlers, i was trying to remember what the name was of this site, thanks!!!

btw anyone know if the Created Championships will be like proper belts offline...i dont want to hear about no online stuff!!!

Last edited:

Hardie123123

Club Cricketer
punk sk8r said:
ohhhhhhh thanks a lot mate you just reminded me of this site i used to go on it when SD vs RAW 2006 came out made heck loads of wrestlers, i was trying to remember what the name was of this site, thanks!!!

btw anyone know if the Created Championships will be like proper belts offline...i dont want to hear about no online stuff!!!

yeh same here this is where i go to get my wrestlers :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread