WWE - A new era (Extreme Warfare Revenge) (RAW Posted)

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
You can answer the last one however you like, thats what "open question" means

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Being moved up the card into "Upper-Midcard" like CM Punk is at the moment, it involves a lower wrestler in a feud with a higher up wrestler.

Basically it increases a wrestlers popularity

171681561.jpg

Tuesday 8th August - ECW Live on Sci Fi - Preview

ECW comes to you live from the American Legion Stadium, Charlotte NC.

After last weeks show, when Heyman ruined Angles chance of winning the ECW Title against RVD, it has been confirmed that this week there will be a handicap 2 on 1 match - Angle vs. RVD and Paul Heyman, with the stipulation that if Angle gets the victory, he will become the Number 1 contender to RVD's title, but if he loses, he will be suspended for a month.

Also last week, we saw Big Show dismantle Sandman for the Television Title, injuring him in the process. Who will come and challenge the 7 foot, 500 pound giant next?

Sabu and CM Punk put on a great match for the Extreme title last week. Will the Punkster be after revenge?

Also, this week, Rhino said he will be holding an open challenge for his ECW-X Title against as many people who want a shot. Who will want a shot?

So, make sure you tune in to ECW this week on Sci Fi!

Confirmed Matches:
Shot or Suspension Handicap Match
Kurt Angle vs. Rob Van Dam and Paul Heyman

ECW Television Title
Big Show vs. ???

ECW-X Title Open Challenge

Last edited:

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
171681561.jpg

Tuesday 8th August - ECW Live on Sci Fi

Welcome to ECW here live at the American Legion Stadium, Charlotte NC and boy is this crowd fired up!

"One of a kind!" Here comes Rob Van Dam, the crowd boos loudly and there are chants of "You screwed Kurt!" RVD doesn't look bothered as he slips in the ring.

RVD: "Is that the kind of respect you show to your champion? Without me, there would be no ECW! I am this show, I am Rob Van Dam. Now, Kurt. Last week you complained about Paul Heyman's "Illegal" interference. Well this week, you won't have that complaint when we go against you 2 on 1! To be fair of course, if you win you get a title shot, but that won't happen. More likely is that, you lose, and we won't see you again for 1 month! So get ready for a long break, because there is no way..."

RVD is interrupted by Kurt Angle appearing on-screen! Kurt looks angry.

Angle: "Don't get on your high horse. Tonight you have no element of surprise, I can take you, so be ready to defend your title next week against me, because I'm going to win chump!"

With that, Angle goes off screen. RVD looks happy in the ring, and then struts to the back, to more boos. A heated start to tonights show!

"Well! Well it's the Big Show" It's the Television Champion, Big Show, he dealt the damage to The Sandman last week thats for sure. The crowd has someone else to boo now.

Show: "Last week, I didn't just beat Sandman, and neither did I beat him up. I destroyed him! He was so badly beat up, he is probably in a hospital bed. So tonight, I need a new challenger to destroy. Whoever wants a go, come out now!"

Some music hits, it's Raven! Raven is here on ECW! Here he comes, mic in hand.

Raven: "After what you did to Sandman last week, Raven couldn't rest. So he joined ECW to avenge Sandman's injury! And now he wil destroy you tonight in an ECW rules match!"

A cloud of smoke has appeared, Raven has disappeared! Where did he go? What a surprise to see Raven here at all! Now its time for a break...

-Commercial Break-

We are back, and we can see Paul Heyman in his office! There is a knock and enters, RVD.

RVD: "Hey, Paul. I just want to thank you for all your help. I promise when I have disposed of Angle, I will stay on top of this show for you, and of course, do what you say."

Heyman: "No need to thank me, show your appreciation by doing as I say. Tonight we have to get Angle suspended, so you must beat him, understood? *RVD nods* GOod, now go, I have some work to do."

Well, Heyman seems to have a plan for RVD. He's controlling him!

Well we are now back in the ring, and out comes CM Punk! He seems to have some bruises where he was hit last week.

CM: "Last week, the Punkster had a blip. Trust me when I say that will not happen again. I want another match, and Im not moving until I get one. So, Sabu, come out or wreck the show, it's up to you."

Here comes Sabu, running to the ring! He hits Punk with a few punches, sending him to the mat. Refs run into the ring to get this started.

172296010.jpg

Sabu vs. CM Punk - Singles - ECW Extreme Title
STIFF high kick on Sabu by CM Punk. Punk hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Punk just WAFFLES Sabu with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! There's a two count on the pin. Big dropkick by CM Punk, who got a ton of air on the move. Covers for a quick two count. Sabu powers out of a headlock. Sabu connects with rights and lefts and CM Punk is down! Covers for a quick two count. Spear by Sabu. Sabu misses a clothesline. DDT from the top rope by CM Punk. That looked KILLER. The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Sabu floors Punk, then signals for the Triple Jump Moonsault. Meanwhile, CM Punk has something in his hands. Sabu comes over...and gets nailed with a set of brass knuckles! The referee wakes up to see the pinfall: 1....2....3! It's over. I don't think the fight has finished. CM Punk and Sabu have begun brawling again! They wind up brawling all the way down the aisle and out of view.

We have a new champion! Punkster must have been right when he said last week was a blip! Well now, here comes Rhino! Rhino is having an open challenge for his ECW X-Title tonight.

Rhino: "As you all know, Im having an open challenge for my belt tonight, so lets cut to it, if you want a go, come and get it!"

Out of the entrance file 9 workers! Samoa Joe, Tommy Dreamer, hey look, Balls Mahoney!

Rhino: "Good! All of you get down here, we'll have a Battle Royal!"

All of them a going into the ring! Looks like we are in for a big match!
172295989.jpg

10 man Battle Royal - ECW-X title
Fallaway slam by Balls Mahoney puts down Terry Funk. STIFF~! chop lights up Funker who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Test is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Test was eliminated by Credible. (Elimination # 1) Samoa Joe hits some punches. How generic. Joe tried to eliminate Rhino, who hung onto the top rope for dear life! Terry Funk connects with rights and lefts and Balls Mahoney is down! Balls Mahoney got eliminated by Funker. (Elimination # 2) Richards scoops and slams CW Anderson. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Stevie Richards with a spinning neckbreaker on CW. Dreamer is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Bodyslam by Funker. CW Anderson hits some punches. How generic. CW threw Samoa Joe over the top rope, but Samoa Joe skinned the cat to save himself! STIFF~! chop lights up Richards who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Stevie Richards got tossed over the top rope to the floor HARD by Funker. (Elimination # 3) Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, CW Anderson ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Death valley driver by CW Anderson! No one executes that move properly anymore. Joe takes a headbutt from Terry Funk. Funker slams Samoa Joe down and motions to the crowd. BAAACK Body drop by Credible gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Justin Credible was eliminated by Rhino. (Elimination # 4) Funker hits a right hand. Tommy Dreamer was eliminated by Funker. (Elimination # 5) Rhino takes a quick lariat. Joe went for the elimination, but Rhino held on to the ropes at the last possible second! CW is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. CW Anderson got bundled out by Rhino. (Elimination # 6) Rhino with a spinning neckbreaker on Roadkill. Roadkill got eliminated by Rhino. (Elimination # 7) Spinebuster by Samoa Joe. Joe tried to eliminate Rhino, who hung onto the top rope for dear life! Rhino walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Funker tried to eliminate Rhino, who hung onto the top rope for dear life! Funker takes a headbutt from Samoa Joe. Terry Funk got bundled out by Joe. (Elimination # 8) Joe hits a right hand. Flying shoulder tackle by Joe sends Rhino CRASHING to the mat. Samoa Joe has Rhino down on the canvas. Rhino gets locked in the Kokina Clutch! Rhino goes limp! Joe threw Rhino all the way over the top rope to the floor. No question about that one.

Rhino has lost! Samoa Joe is the new ECW X Champion! What a way to do it! I think after all that, we need a break.

-Commercial Break-

Here we are backstage, and Tazz will be interviewing Sabu!

Tazz: "So, how did your match with Punk go wrong?"

Sabu: "He got some lucky breaks, I dunno really. I am a better wrestler and I want a rematch next week. I'll make sure I beat him..."

Punk: "Down?"

Whats the Punkster doing there? He is attacking Sabu! He locked in the Anaconda Vice! And now a chair shot! Ouch, he's been bust wide open!

Well now it's time for the Big Show-Raven match!

172296006.jpg

Big Show vs. Raven - ECW Rules - ECW Television Title
Big Show throws Raven into a shopping trolley. Show hits a piledriver on Raven. That used to end matches, you know. There's a two count on the pin. Raven fights out of a grapple. Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Raven ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Flying shoulder tackle by Raven sends Show CRASHING to the mat. Covers for a quick two count. Raven smashes a Playstation console over the head of Show. Should have used an X-Box, they're much bigger. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Raven slams Big Show down and motions to the crowd. Raven misses a clothesline. Nice piledriver on Raven. There's a two count on the pin. High Angle DDT by Big Show just SPIKES Raven down! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. BIG clothesline on Raven. Raven gets thrown over the table. Raven counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Big Show by Raven. Remember when that was a legit finish? Powerbomb on Show. Big Show can barely stand. Raven Effect! 1....2....3. Big Show gives a murderous look toward Raven...and attacks! Raven gets dropped to the canvas, then battered with a barrage of rights and lefts. Show picks him up...and launches him over the top rope to the outside. A small measure of revenge has been taken.

What an attack by Big Show! But Raven has certainly avenged the injury of his friend!

Anyway, we are now backstage where RVD and Heyman look ready to tell us something

RVD: "Next up it's the two of us against the 1 of Angle. But everyone, remember to savour Angles appearance, because once Im done with him, you won't see him for a month!"

Heyman: "Yes thats right, we will beat Angle and suspend him for a month. He hasn't got a chance against the ECW Champion and of course, me! So he had better be ready for this, because his beating is up next!"

Thats right, it is Main Event time! and what a match we have in store!

Kurt Angle vs. Rob Van Dam and Paul Heyman - 2 on 1 Handicap - Shot or Suspension
Paul Heyman connects on Kurt Angle with a flurry in the corner...but no one seems to care. RVD hits a dropkick on Kurt Angle and gets right back up. RVD \ Heyman hook up Angle, then hit a double suplex. There's a two count on the pin. Side suplex from Heyman. Could have been done a hell of a lot better though. Pin, but Angle is out just before the three count. Paul Heyman scoops up Angle. RVD bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Angle goes for a splash but Heyman puts the knees up. RVD walks into a stiff sit-out jaw breaker. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Heyman powers out of a headlock. A powerslam so weak, my grandmother could have performed it, is actually pulled off by Heyman on Angle. Heyman \ RVD whip Angle into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Hooks the leg for a two count. Angle counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! TIGER DRIVER '91~! Almost KILLS RVD. Hooks the leg for a two count. Angle charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Powerslam from Paul Heyman on Angle. Big piledriver on Angle. Kurt Angle grabs Rob Van Dam from behind and shoves him into the ropes, then scores with a roll-up...but RVD rolls through with the move! He used a pull of the tights to get Angle over! 1....2...3! The referee was out of position and didn't see it!

That's it! Angle has lost and will be suspended! RVD and Heyman mock him as we go off air.

TV Rating: 3.77
Attendance: 8077

Last edited:

Ritwik

co-founder
Please Bold your answer

1. Which show was best?
Raw
Smackdown!
ECW
Xplosion

2. Which storylines are you most interested in? (Choose up to 3)
Partners Collide: Triple H vs. Cena
Backstabber: Ric Flair leaves HBK
Return of Y2J: Jericho vs. Edge
Tag Titles: Highlanders vs. Spirit Squad
Diva Battle: Mickie vs. Trish
Co-GMs?: Bischoff and Austin
Animal killer?: Batista vs. Orton
New Blood: Styles vs. Mysterio
US Title Tournament Finalists: JBL vs. Taker
Tag Teams: London/Kendrick vs. Scotty/Funaki
Screwed by Heyman: Angle vs. RVD
Extreme Title: CM Punk vs. Sabu

3. Which midcard workers should be pushed?
AJ Styles

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
171403486.jpg

Friday 11th August - Smackdown! Preview

This week, Smackdown! comes to you from the Staples centre, Los Angeles CA.

No Mercy is this weekend! No matches are currently booked, so expect some big announcements this week!

After Regal and Orton attacked Batista after last weeks main event, it has been announced that this weeks main event will be a tag team match, Orton and Regal against Batista and a partner of his choice! Will Batista be able to find a suitable partner? And will he get revenge for the attack he suffered last week?

After the Styles-Mysterio ladder match last week, what will go down between the 2 of them this week? Will we see them in another match? And will Styles pick up the victory, or Rey hold on to the title?

This week is the first match in the best of 3 series final for the US Championship, between Undertaker and JBL. Last week JBL tried to attack Taker, which he shrugged off, then interfered in Takers match and afterwards did a beat down. Will JBL manage to overturn the phenom, or will the deadman make JBL Rest in Piece? Who will have the advantage going into match 2 at No Mercy

Also booked for this weeks Smackdown! is a battle of the losers, Benoit vs. Booker T, who both lost in the first round of the US Title tournament last week go head to head. The winner of this match will get the first shot at the US title after the tournament winner is decided!

Finally, we will also see a rematch for the WWE Tag Team titles between London and Kendrick, and Funaki and Scotty!

Make sure you tune in for all the No Mercy news this week on Smackdown!

Confirmed Matches:
Randy Orton and William Regal vs. Batista and ???

JBL vs. Undertaker - 1st Match in the Best of 3 US Tournament Final

Chris Benoit vs. Booker T - No. 1 Contendership for the US Title

London and Kendrick vs. Funaki and Scotty - WWE Tag Team Titles

Last edited:

Briggsey

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Very good story mate, will be interesting to see if there could be another inter-promotional battle once again between WWE and ECW!

Please Bold your answer

1. Which show was best?
Raw
Smackdown!
ECW
Xplosion

2. Which storylines are you most interested in? (Choose up to 3)
Partners Collide: Triple H vs. Cena
Backstabber: Ric Flair leaves HBK
Return of Y2J: Jericho vs. Edge
Tag Titles: Highlanders vs. Spirit Squad
Diva Battle: Mickie vs. Trish
Co-GMs?: Bischoff and Austin
Animal killer?: Batista vs. Orton
New Blood: Styles vs. Mysterio
US Title Tournament Finalists: JBL vs. Taker
Tag Teams: London/Kendrick vs. Scotty/Funaki
Screwed by Heyman: Angle vs. RVD
Extreme Title: CM Punk vs. Sabu

3. Which midcard workers should be pushed?
AJ Styles

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
WWE vs. ECW, might do that, although it has been done before.

If I do it, don't expect anything too soon, I have a plan set up!

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
171403486.jpg

Friday 11th August - Smackdown! Live on UPN

Welcome to the STAPLES Centre, Los Angeles CA! The crowd here is fired up for a big night, only 2 days from No Mercy, there will surely be some big announcements!

"You know it's the Mack Militant, coming to get it on"! Well, here comes our GM Theodore Long, this might be an announcement!

Long: "Holla to all you playas in LA! (Pop) And boy do I have an announcement to knock your socks off! First off, this Sunday at No Mercy, the main event will be Batista against Randy Orton for the World Heavyweight Title! (Pop) And tonight the winner in the Tag match between Orton and Regal, and Batista and a partner of his choice, will get to choose the type of match they meet each other in on Sunday! (Pop) Also, tonight the 2 losers in last weeks US Tournamennt Semi finals, Benoit and Booker T, will go one on one. But, the winner will get a second chance at the tournament! Because at No Mercy, the 2nd match in the Best of 3 series will be a triple threat match, with the winner eliminating the loser from the tournament and gaining any wins that person already had! (Pop) Holla, holla holla, playas!"

Big announcements there from our GM! And big stakes on two of tonights matches!

But now it is London and Kendrick against Funaki_Scotty for the WWE Tag Team Titles!
172296033.jpg

London and Kendrick vs. Funaki_Scotty - Tag - WWE Tag Team Titles
Kendrick pinned Scotty for the win. After the match, Funaki_Scotty attacked their opponents.

And Funaki_Scotty are continuing to beat down their opponents, London driven into a chair! And Con-Chair-To on Kendrick! Both are left bust open!

Now we go backstage where AJ Styles is going into the GM's office!

AJ: "Hey, you! Last week I lost to Mysterio, by fluke or something. I want a rematch this Sunday to show that I am the true Cruiserweight Champ!"

Long: "Well hold up there playa, nobody on Smackdown! gets a free title shot, you have to earn it! So tonight you will be in a Fatal 4 way No. 1 contendership match against Super Crazy, Chavo Guerrero and Matt Hardy!"

Styles is fuming!

AJ: "I am greater than all of them! I'll show you!"

Well hes stormed out at that! Not what Styles wanted to hear!

-Commercial Break-

It's now time for the US Tite Tournament Final match! The 1st in a best of 3 series! But remember, the winner could be neither of these men!

172296026.jpg

JBL vs. Undertaker - Singles/Best of 3 Series - US Title
Undertaker pinned JBL after a Tombstone Piledriver. After the match, JBL got revenge by beating down the Undertaker.

What a beating JBL gave to Taker! He needs paramedics!

Now we are backstage where Batista is in his locker room preparing for his match tonight. Here comes Orton! RKO! Orton RKO'd the Animal! He must be trying to gain an advantage for their match!

Now it is time for the 2nd chance match!

Chris Benoit vs. Booker T - Singles
Benoit won by DQ as Sharmell was spotted by the ref attacking Benoit. Booker then attacked the ref.

Sharmell cost Booker the match! But he isn't blaming her, he is after the ref! Brutal beating there.

Now we go backstage where Rey Mysterio is is giving an interview.

Josh Matthews: "I'm here with Rey Mysterio. So Rey, who do you want to win tonights Number 1 Contender match tonight?"

Rey: "Last week, I had an excellent match with Styles. At No Mercy, I want to face him again! I want to defend my title in another great match with him. So I want him to win the match tonight so we can have another great duel."

Josh: "Well thanks for that insight Rey, and that match coming up now!"

AJ Styles vs. Matt Hardy vs. Super Crazy vs. Chavo Guerrero - Fatal 4 Way - No. 1 Contender for the Cruiserweight Title
AJ Styles pinned Matt Hardy after interference from Rey Mysterio. After the match they stared each other down.

Rey helped one of his great rivals win! It will be Styles against Rey this sunday at No Mercy!

Now its Main Event time!

Orton and Regal are in the ring as the animal comes out! He gets in the ring:

Batista: "My partner tonight is a great athelete and someone new to the company, please welcome, The Fallen Angel, Christopher Daniels!

Oh my god! Its Christopher Daniels! He used to be on TNA, and now he is here on Smackdown! as Batistas partner!

Batista and Christopher Daniels vs. Randy Orton and William Regal - Tag - Choice of match for No Mercy main event
Batista pinned Regal after a Batista Bomb, Orton then tried to attack, but Daniels fought him off.

Batista won! It will be his choice of match at No Mercy!

Batista: "Orton, at No Mercy, in our match for my title. It will be a Last Man Standing match!"

A Last Man Standing match! This Sunday at No Mercy! We will see you then!

Show Rating: 73%

Out of Character: Sorry about the matches and the lack of extra info. I had already typed this once and lost the save file. From now on, I think I will be doing the shows like a wwe.com report, after the event. I feel this will help me show info more. I will include in it some quotes from the commentary and some road agent notes to keep that side of the diary going. This way it should be easier to do for me, and more effective.

No Mercy Card (Predictions welcome):

World Heavyweight Title
Last Man Standing
Batista vs. Randy Orton

Cruiserweight Title
Singles
Rey Mysterio vs. AJ Stlyes

US Title Tournament
Best of 3 Series - Match 2 - Undertaker 1 vs. JBL 0 vs. Chris Benoit 0
Triple Threat
JBL vs. Undertaker vs. Chris Benoit

New announcements:
WWE Tag Team Titles
Tag
London and Kendrick vs. Scotty and Funaki

Singles
Christopher Daniels vs. William Regal

Last edited:

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
174308928.jpg

No Mercy - Live on Pay Per View!

Pre Show - Xplosion Match
172296074.jpg

Finlay def. WWE SD!-X Champion Bobby Lashley
Lashley walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Finlay scores with a standing spinebuster. Spear! Lashley is down! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Running knee lift from Finlay. There's a two count on the pin. Finlay goes for a splash but Lashley puts the knees up. BIG clothesline on Finlay. Nice piledriver on Finlay. Finlay backdrops Bobby Lashley out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Finlay. Lashley walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Bobby Lashley slams Finlay, who rolls onto his stomach. What is Finlay doing? Bobby Lashley picks him up and signals for a powerbomb. He raises Finlay up...but then falls backward, getting crushed by his opponent in the process! Finlay is on top! 1....2....3! Looking at the replay, it appears that Finlay had taken a chain out of his tights and wrapped it around his fist! Bobby Lashley must have been punched with that chain while in mid-powerbomb! What a cheap shot! I don't think the fight has finished. Finlay and Lashley have begun brawling again! They wind up brawling all the way down the aisle and out of view.

No Mercy
William Regal def. Christopher Daniels
In the battle of the main eventers partners, it was the main eventers that won it.
Christopher Daniels controlled the match from start to finish with some excellent moves, that was until Randy Orton came along. Behind the referees back, Orton smacked Daniels with a chair giving Regal the easy cover for the win. After the match, Batista made his appearance, chasing Orton and Regal out of the ring, and motioning that tonight he will defeat Orton.

172296033.jpg

Funaki and Scotty def. WWE Tag Team Champions London and Kendrick
Funaki and Scotty won the WWE Tag Titles they have been searching for, but London and Kendrick could have lost more than their gold. After dominating the match for its duration, Kendrick knocked down the referee accidentally in the process of a move. Seeing this oppertunity, London grabbed a chair and swung at Scotty, who ducked, the chair hitting Kendrick. Scotty revived the referee and pinned Kendrick for the win. After the match, London went to apologise to his partner, but Kendrick lay him out with a clothesline before he stormed out of the arena and was later seen driving out of the car park.

172296040.jpg

WWE Cruiserweight Champion Rey Mysterio def. AJ Styles by DQ
In a match Styles should have won, he let his anger get the best of him. Styles used his full arsenal of moves, Springboards, Moonsaults, Tiger Suplexes, but then he lost it. Styles went crazy beating Mysterio round the ring, the referee tried to break him off, only to get shoved, provoking the DQ. Rey held on to his title, but he, and the ref, left the arena worse for wear as Styles continued his rampage, laying them both out.

172296026.jpg

JBL def. Chris Benoit and Undertaker (Triple Threat Match - US Title Tournament)
It looks like the final match in the series will be JBL-Taker after all. It was an even affair, Benoit did a Diving Headbutt on Taker, Taker chokeslammed JBL, JBL Clotheslined Benoit, but it was the latter, and Booker T, that won the match. Benoit had just knocked Taker out of the ring, when Booker T came running into the ring and distracted Benoit for JBL to prepare the clothesline and pick up the win. Going into Match 3 of 3, its JBL 1 Taker 1.

172296044.jpg

Randy Orton def. World Heavyweight Champion Batista (Last Man Standing Match)
Orton has his destiny. Earlier in the night, the GM, Theodore Long, had added to the main event that anybody interfering would be suspended, after seeing the first match of the night. Nobody was prepared to risk chancing the GM, so nobody went in in this match to interfere. Batista had hold of this match, getting 5 and 7 counts with Orton on the mat after Spinebusters and Death Valley Drivers. But the momentum shifted when Batista got hit with a High Angle DDT, followed by a RKO, to get the 10 count. After the match, Orton beat Batista a little more, before playing to the crowd, who booed him.

PPV Buy Rate: 1.55
Show Rating: 84%
Attendance: 17205

172071103.jpg

Big Show a Junkie?
It has emerged that this week Big Show revealed to the WWE that he has a Drug Addiction, WWE had the choice to send him to rehab, but it appears that they have chosen not to because he was on ECW this past week. It is obvious that they could not lose another one of their major ECW stars to rehab.

WWE Roster Cuts
This week WWE relesed the following workers:
Ariel ECW
Maria Kanellis
Matt Striker

Ohio Valley Wrestling - Development Changes
This past week, WWE worker Todd Shane has been sent to the Ohio Valley Wrestling development roster. Going the other way, Chuck Palumbo has come out of OVW, apparently he has progressed as far as he can in development.

Note: From tomorrow I am on holiday, so this diary will not be updated until Saturday 12th August at the earliest.

Last edited:

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Some advise would be to post in bold so it can be clearly seen the match type at the top and winner at the bottom with the description imbetween.

E.g.

RVD Vs Sabu - Extreme rules match

Match: Punch by RVD

Finish: Five star frog splash by RVD, 1-2-3 its over.

Winner: RVD

Aftermath: Sabu hugs the referee

Just my opinion, and your choice to take it or not

Manee the philanthropic dood!

Last edited:

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Thanks mate, Ill go and do that on my No Mercy results.

Any opinions on the show itself?

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Its good, I like the comments rather than match after match which you have avoided well.

An idea would be the name tag teams, Funaki and Scotty can be:

"Too cool for no.1 announcer" Or for short "TC number 1 A"

OK, that was poor, but Im sure you can think of something better

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Ok, Ill think up some names, those names are just the real life names of the tag teams, thats why I used them.

MWaugh

International Coach
hey mate. ive had a read over every post in this thread and im going to look like a total nutter here when i ask what is this actually about. i understand wrestling in general, but is this on a specific game or program? or is it something that you create in that wonderful head of yours?

ive probably read the obvious and still struggled to understand it :p

Users who are viewing this thread