WWE - A new era (Extreme Warfare Revenge) (RAW Posted)

Yorkshire_No1

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
He's using EWR, a wrestling simulator when your in control of a company. Like FM but for wrestling :D

You book the matches, bookm feuds, push people etc. A quality game :)

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
171403502.jpg

Monday 14th August - Raw Preview

Raw this week eminates from the Pepsi Centre in Denver, CO.

Last week Cena and The Game won their Tag Team match against HBK and Flair. So this week they go head to head for the WWE Title! Can HHH hit the pedigree? Will Cena lock in the STFU? Find out!

Also due to that Tag Team match, Shawn Michaels and Ric Flair will go one on one! After Flair left Michaels last week, will the 16 time World champion feel HBK's anger?

Chris Jericho made a surprise return to the WWE last week, defeating Edge for the Intercontinental Title. Edge left the arena annoyed. Will he challenge Jericho again?

In the Womens Division, Trish won the title, but was later attacked by her opponent Mickie James. We have heard that this week Mickie has something "special" planned for Trish, what could it be?

The Tag Team titles will be on the line again as The Highlanders make their first defense against the Spirit Squad.

Also, see how our new Co-Gms get on!

Scheduled Matches:
WWE Title
John Cena vs. Triple H

Shawn Michaels vs. Ric Flair

World Tag Team Titles
The Highlanders vs. Spirit Squad

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
171403502.jpg

Monday 14th August - Raw Live on the USA Network

Welcome to RAW, this week from the Pepsi Centre in Denver, CO!

Straight in we go then, here comes Edge! Crowd jeers him after his loss to Y2J last week. As always, he has Lita on him.

Edge: Shut up all you people! I came out here to do one thing, and that is say that last week was fluke. Y2J Chris Jericho (Pop) could never beat me again. I am the Rated R superstar, and I want another shot at that title.

"Break the Walls Down!" Here he comes Y2J!

Y2J: Fine, I'll take you on tonight! And again, you will be beaten by the best superstar ever to grace a WWE ring! Your on, pal!

Jericho accepts! We have our rematch!

(Segment Rating: 85%)

Backstage we go to Triple H who is with Coach.

C: Triple H, last week you and John Cena were partners, this week you go one on one for the WWE title. Do you think you can beat Cena tonight?

HHH: I can tell you this. Cena is one of the most talented superstars I have seen, last week he was a good partner. But I think I have him scouted, and it should be a storming match, but I can take him. Now, if you dont mind, I have something to deal with.

(Segment Rating: 94%)

A confident Game there. Now it is Womens action, Trish against Mickie.

Mickie James vs Trish Stratus - Singles - WWE Womens Title
Match: A kick from Mickie is delivered to the leg. Flying elbow from Mickie James, grazing the target slightly. Hooks the leg for a two count. Trish Stratus pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Trish Stratus hits a right hand on Mickie James. Mickie hits a punch, but takes one right back. Again! A slugfest erupts in the ring! Big kick from Trish staggers Mickie but that's about it. Mickie counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Back heel kick from Mickie on Trish but it misses by miles
Finish: Trish Stratus hooks up a suplex, but Mickie flips out and lands on her feet, and quickly grabs the tights to score with a school boy pin! 1...2..3! The referee somehow missed the blatant cheating!
Winner: Mickie James - New WWE Womens Champion
Aftermath: The fight has started up again! Mickie James attacks Trish, and they brawl all around ringside, then into the crowd! They eventually disappear backstage, still fighting (Segment Rating 76%)

We have a new champion! Mickie James has won!

Backstage we go, Triple H is on the phone. This must be the "business" he had to attend to. He has told the person to get ready, "it" will be soon! What could he be talking about?

(Segment Rating 92%)

-Commercial Break-

Welcome back! We are now with Eric Bischoff walking to his office, in he goes, and there is Stone Cold! Stone Cold has made a complete mess of Eric's office! Well, it is both of theirs...

Eric: "What on earth have you done? Get out of my office now!"

SCSA: "You are telling me * to get out * of your office * when we are "joint" gms * and this is the Gms office? This is my office now, and that's the bottom line 'cos Stone Cold said so!"

(Segment rating: 87%, * indicated the crowd saying What!)

The Spirit Squad vs. The Highlanders - Tag - World Tag Team Titles
Match:
Vertical suplex by Mikey. Robbie takes a quick lariat. Covers for a quick two count. Tag between Mikey and Kenny. The Spirit Squad hook up Robbie, then hit a double suplex. Kenny suplexes Robbie to the canvas and floats over. Hooks the leg for a two count. Kenny takes down Robbie McAllister and begins wailing away with some weak punches. Robbie reverses a Kenny hammerlock. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Robbie McAllister just KILLS Kenny! Tag to Rory McAllister. BIG clothesline on Kenny. Spear by Rory McAllister. Kenny reverses a hip toss. Tag to Mikey. Reverse DDT on Rory. Death valley driver (not to be confused with the DVD 500) by Mikey connects and Rory McAllister is down! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Rory McAllister just WALKS into a stiff lariat clothesline from Mikey. Rory counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Full nelson slam on Mikey.
Finish: A masked man comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Mikey turns around. The masked man spins Mikey around. Masked man hits a suplex! The masked man leaves the ring, the damage done! ONE...TWO...THREE.
Winners: The Highlanders - 1st Defense of the World Tag Team Titles
Aftermath: The Spirit Squad are beaten down three-on-two by the combined forces of Rory, Robbie and The Masked man. (Segment Rating: 61%)

Who was the masked man? Why did he interfere? Who knows?

Now we are in the locker room, Ric Flair appears to be preparing. Out comes Shawn Michaels! The man he left last week, and will face tonight!

HBK: Why did you leave me last week? Why did you lose me a WWE Title shot?

*Flair just laughs to himself, shakes his head and walks off*

Flair doesnt look like he wants to talk... (Segment Rating: 98%)

Now its Match time, Edge-Y2J!

Chris Jericho vs Edge - Singles - Intercontinental Title
Match:
Standing leg lariat by Chris Jericho on Edge. Jericho just WAFFLES Edge with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Second rope flying axe handle, Edge goes down. One day, Jericho might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Edge takes a flying neckbreaker from Chris Jericho. Edge kicks Chris Jericho in the gut to reverse the momentum. Chris Jericho charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Full nelson slam on Jericho. There's a two count on the pin. Edge misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Edge is down! Covers for a quick two count. Diamond Dust from Chris Jericho and Edge is out! Pin, but Edge is out just before the three count. Edge avoids a Chris Jericho avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Edge hits a right hand. Jericho counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Spin kick by Chris Jericho to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring.
Finish: Jericho bounces off the ropes in preparation for a big move......only for Lita at ringside to trip him up! The referee immediately calls for the disqualification!
Winner: Chris Jericho - 1st Defense of the Intercontinental Title
Aftermath:
Edge and Lita tie Chris Jericho up in the ropes, then start punching away at him until referees run down and break it up. (Segment Rating: 90%)

Lita ended up costing Edge the match! Edge doesnt seem bothered though, he just wanted to beat up Jericho.

Now Cena is with Coach

Coach: Cena, last week you seemed a little reluctant to team with Triple H, it must have payed off though, you have a title shot tonight!

Cena: I only teamed with him to get my hands on the gold. I don't care about him, I don't care about anyone other than me, Triple H, You cant see me!

*Cena walked off*

Cena turning heel there! Fans are booing him down here at ringside!

(Segment rating: 94%)

Now time for the grudge match, HBK against the Nature Boy! Wooooooooo!

Shawn Michaels vs Ric Flair
Match:
Ric Flair snap suplexes HBK. Ric Flair snap suplexes HBK. Hard impact Russian Leg Sweep by Flair. According to some other reviewers around here, 'legsweep' is one word. Hard impact Russian Leg Sweep by Flair. According to some other reviewers around here, 'legsweep' is one word. HBK counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. HBK slams Ric Flair down and motions to the crowd. Gutwrench into a powerbomb, aka the Doctor Bomb and Flair hits hard. Hooks the leg for a two count. Flair counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Gutwrench into a powerbomb, aka the Doctor Bomb and HBK hits hard. Covers for a quick two count. HBK gets hit with SPLASH MOUNTAIN~! out of the corner! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! HBK ducks a wild right hand. Flair takes a back suplex. Flair flips out of a Shawn Michaels bodyslam attempt. Hard impact Russian Leg Sweep by Flair. According to some other reviewers around here, 'legsweep' is one word
Finish: Ric Flair grapples with Shawn Michaels, and positions himself so that the referee can't see...and hits a low blow! He rolls up the stunned Shawn Michaels: 1....2....3!! What a cheap shot!
Winner: Ric Flair
Aftermath:
Shawn Michaels goes nuts, screaming and yelling at everyone within earshot. (Segment rating: 92%)

Flair has cheated HBK out of another win! He is furious!

Flair has a mic:

Flair: "Michaels. You asked why I did it last week? I did it, because there was no chance I was going to carry you to a title oppertunity, and then have your cronies interfere to screw me. And now, you'll be getting pinned a lot more by me!"

(Segment rating: 100% :D)

Wow, Flair is being booed out of the arena now. That clears things for the main event!

Triple H vs John Cena - Singles - WWE Title
Match:
BIG clothesline on HHH. Big piledriver on HHH. There's a two count on the pin. John Cena gets taken down out of nowhere! Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Triple H ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Triple H with a spinning neckbreaker on Cena. Covers for a quick two count. Death valley driver by Triple H! No one executes that move properly anymore. Pin, but Cena is out just before the three count. Flying shoulder tackle by HHH sends Cena CRASHING to the mat. Triple H gets taken down out of nowhere! Big piledriver on HHH. There's a two count on the pin. Death valley driver (not to be confused with the DVD 500) by John Cena connects and Triple H is down! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. BAAACK Body drop by HHH gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. HHH gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. HHH counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Flying shoulder tackle by HHH sends Cena CRASHING to the mat. Triple H scores with a standing spinebuster.
Finish: John Cena slides out and grabs a chair! HHH goes to climb out of the ring...and takes a chair to the head! The referee has no hesitation in calling for the bell! Disqualification.
Winner: Triple H - WWE Title is still vacant due to DQ finish
Aftermath:
John Cena looks furious. The referee walks over...and gets blasted with a clothesline! Cena has lost it! (Segment Rating: 87%)

Cena losing his temper there, and losing the match. Thats all for this week on RAW!

RAW Stats:
Overall Rating: 88%
TV rating: 7.22
Attendance: 9031

Bala

International Coach
Cena turning Heel! Thats a neat move. I always thought he was a crap face (a crappier heel though! :p)

And Nature Boy was in his elements - as ever. Segment Rating 100%! Oh wow!

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
171681561.jpg

Tuesday 15th August - ECW Preview

This wild ECW will come to you from the city so nice, they named it twice! New York, NY.

Last week Kurt Angle was suspended from ECW after losing a handicap match against Heyman and RVD. What will happen to the ECW champion now? And what does Heyman have in store?

CM Punk cheated his way to the extreme title against Sabu last week, but this week they will go head to head again, in a ladder match!

Raven shocked the world by joining ECW again and beating the 7 foot Big Show to avenge the injury of his friend The Sandman. It has been announced that they will go one on one again this week in a match of Big Show's choice!

Don't miss this weeks exciting edition of ECW!

Confirmed Matches:

CM Punk vs. Sabu - Ladder Match - ECW Extreme Title

Raven vs. Big Show - ??? - ECW Television Title

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
I use EWR (Extreme Total Warfare) which is a freeware wrestling simulator, type it into google and you should find it. Next time though, dont post it, email and PM me. Just do one

sd92

International Coach
wot i am confused?? no Mr Chez owns wwe, the mcmahon family still have total control until this day i no that for a fact...this is all lies or some wierd fantasy or sumthing??

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
It's a story mate. This is make-believe. The Spin just thought this was a good idea for a story. Also, you have woken it up from about half a year ago. :p

sd92

International Coach
yer i no lol i searched wwe planetcricket in google cos i wanted a quick link to the wwe thread and this came up. o i c i thought this guy was just lieing lol fair enuf...seems like a bit of a wierd story

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
God this has been dug up from a long time ago! My first wrestling story as I remember it. As Connor said, this is just a story I made up. The backstory involves me (Mr Chez) buying WWE and running the creative and writing side of it. I used a free game called Extreme Warfare Revenge

sd92

International Coach
o rite cool, pretty good story now i have read the whole thread, u shud go and work for WWE on the creative writing side...pretty good. Wot would u make the story for Vince Mcmahon and bobby lashley if u wer doin it now then??

Users who are viewing this thread