WWE - A new era (Extreme Warfare Revenge) (RAW Posted)

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
31st July 2006 - CNN News
"And breaking news, Vince McMahon, the owner of the WWE has sold the company to a Mr Chez. This completely unknown man has now got full control over the company, and our sources say that he will become the booker and storyline writer for WWE. We have also heard that the McMahon family will still be employed in on screen authority roles. Here he is at his first press conference:
"I have already made some changes. AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Rhino and many more top superstars are here at WWE. I have also added 2 new ECW Titles to go with the ECW Heavyweight, the ECW Television Title and a midcard title, the ECW Extreme Title. Finally, I can now announce a new show, every Sunday night the lower carders will get to shine on Xtreme, an interbrand show on BBC."
Well after those groundbreaking announcement, tomorrows ECW on Sci Fi will be Chez's first test. One thing is certain, WWE will never be the same again. And now the sport..."

Roster Announcement - Current Roster:
Green = Face
Red = Heel
Black = Tweener

Raw:
General Manager: Eric Bischoff and Steve Austin

Main Eventers:
Hulk Hogan
Ric Flair
Triple H
Shawn Michaels

John Cena
Mick Foley

Upper Midcarders:
Trish Stratus
Chris Jericho - Intercontiental Champion

Kane
Edge

Midcarders:
Carlito
Charlie Haas
Eugene
Robbie McAllister - World Tag Team Champion
Rory McAllister - World Tag Team Champion
Snitsky
Viscera

Chris Masters
Danny Basham
Johnny
Johnny Nitro
Kenny
Lance Cade
Mickie James - WWE Womens Champion
Mikey
Mitchell
Nick
Rene Dupree
Rob Conway
Shelton Benjamin
Umaga
Victoria

Lower Midcarders:
Beth Phoenix
Maria Kanellis
Torrie Wilson
Val Venis

Matt Striker
Trevor Murdoch

Openers:
Candice Michelle

Smackdown!
General Manager: Theodore Long

Main Eventers:
Batista - World Heavyweight Champion
The Undertaker

Randy Orton

Upper Midcarders:
Chris Benoit
Rey Mysterio - WWE Cruiserweight Champion

John Bradshaw Layfield
Booker T

Midcarders:
AJ Styles
Bobby Lashley - WWE SD!-X Champion
Brian Kendrick - WWE Tag Team Champion
Chavo Guerrero
Christopher Daniels
Funaki
Hardcore Holly
Jamie Noble
Matt Hardy
Paul London - WWE Tag Team Champion
Scotty 2 Hotty

Doug Basham
Finlay
Gregory Helms
Joey Mercury
Ken Kennedy
Kid Kash
Mark Henry
Sylvain Grenier
The Boogeyman
The Great Khali
William Regal
Vito

Psychosis
Super Crazy

Lower Midcarders:
Ashley Massaro
Gunner Scott
Michelle McCool
Tatanka

Mike Shane
Todd Shane

Openers:
Kristal Marshall
The Miz

ECW
General Manager: Paul Heyman

Main Eventers:
Kurt Angle

Upper Midcarders:
Sabu
Raven - ECW Television Champion
The Sandman - Injured

Big Show
Rob Van Dam - ECW Heavyweight Champion

Midcarders:
Rhino
Roadkill
Samoa Joe - ECW X-Champion
Terry Funk
Tommy Dreamer

CM Punk - ECW Extreme Champion
Jazz
Little Guido Maritato
Test

Lower Midcarders:
Balls Mahoney
Danny Doring
Justin Credible

CW Anderson
Francine
Trinity

Stevie Richards

Openers:
Kevin Fertig
Mike Knox
Tony Mamluke

Champions:
Raw -
172296055.jpg

WWE Title: Vacant
172296085.jpg

Intercontinental Title: Chris Jericho
172296021.jpg

World Tag Team Titles: The Highlanders
172296017.jpg

WWE Womens Title: Mickie James

Smackdown!:
172296044.jpg

World Heavyweight Title: Batista
172296026.jpg

United States Title: Vacant
172296033.jpg

WWE Tag Team Titles: London and Kendrick
172296040.jpg

WWE Cruiserweight Title: Rey Mysterio

ECW -
172295999.jpg

ECW Title: Rob Van Dam
172296006.jpg

ECW Television Title: Raven
172296010.jpg

ECW Extreme Title: CM Punk

Xplosion -
172296062.jpg

WWE Raw-X Title: Vacant
172296074.jpg

WWE SD!-X Title: Bobby Lashley
172295989.jpg

ECW-X Title: Samoa Joe

Television Shows:
Monday: Raw (USA Network)
Tuesday: ECW on Sci Fi (Sci Fi)
Friday: Smackdown! (UPN)
Sunday: Xplosion (BBC)

Next 3 PPVs:
Smackdown! - No Mercy (13th August)
WWE - Summerslam (10th September)
Raw and ECW - Unforgiven (29th October)

WWE Online Poll - Please answer
1. Which brand looks better, Raw, Smackdown! or ECW?

2. Who should WWE sign?

3. Who should WWE release?

Last edited:

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Interesting idea to get a Wrestling story in here; good luck!

P.S: Are we supposed to answer those questions? A bit of a stupid question but I still need the answer.

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
ECW Preview

Tuesday 1st August - ECW on Sci Fi Preview

We present ECW live from the Hammerstein Ballroom, NY, and the first show under new owner Mr Chez, who we hear will be taking creative control over the company. What will this mean for ECW?

Also, the ECW Heavyweight Title is now vacant as one of Chez's first decisions, who will get it? Kurt Angle? Big Show maybe? RVD? Who knows!

Alongside the Heavyweight titles, ECW now has 2 extra titles, the return of the ECW TV Title, and a new one, the ECW Extreme Title. What can we expect to emerge from the new titles?

Make sure you tune in! 8/9c only on Sci Fi!

evertonfan said:
Interesting idea to get a Wrestling story in here; good luck!

P.S: Are we supposed to answer those questions? A bit of a stupid question but I still need the answer.

Yes :p

Last edited:

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Tuesday 1st August - ECW on Sci Fi

The opening credits roll on our first night with new owner Chez, and with no time wasted Paul Heyman's music hits! Out comes the GM, mic in hand. He looks like he has something to say, and he appears to be smiling about it as well. The crowd jeer him a bit.

Paul Heyman: "Well, Im not going to mess around tonight. There is someone back there who wants to say something, so come on out."

A couple of seconds pass before... "One of a kind!" Rob Van Dam's music hits (Giant pop) The crowd gives him a standing ovation! He climbs into the ring and picks up a mic.

RVD: "Thanks everyone, but tonight I have something to share with you. You see, I am the Whole Damn Show, but its not all down to me. I have to thank one person, the one next to me! Paul here has pulled the wool over your eyes while screwing others out of wins and titles! (Some boos start) So we will keep on rolling together and take over this pitiful show (Booing very loud now). In fact, it starts tonight. Our kind GM has given me a chance at the vacant ECW Heavyweight Title against Kurt Angle in a match of my choice! (Pop) But you had better get ready to lie down, because its going to be a Last Man Standing Match (bit of a pop)."

RVD throws down the mic and struts out, to the crowds boos. Looks like he has turned.

PH: "I have one other announcement for tonight. We have 2 titles vacant still, so the ECW Television title will go on the line between Sandman and Big Show! (pop)"

Heyman leaves the ring, looking pleased as the show cuts to a break.

- Commercial Break -

As we rejoin ECW, CM Punk's music hits! He recieves little support from the crowd, before entering the ring and picking up a mic.

CM: "Just before I get on with it, I need to pick something up."

He exits the back of the ring and goes underneath, before re-emerging with 2 tables!

CM: "Here we are, you see, I was talking with Paul Heyman, and he granted me a match tonight for the ECW Extreme Title between me, and Sabu in a Table match! (Pop) So come on out, I have the tables, all I need is you and a ref!"

Sabu's music hits and he marches down to the stage, referres rush to the ring, looks like we have a match!

CM Punk vs. Sabu - Table Match - ECW Extreme Title
Sabu climbs onto the table with CM Punk and hits a bodyslam through it for the win! Sabu celebrates with his new title! But watch out, here comes CM Punk. Lays out Sabu with a vicious clothesline! The referee calls for the bell to be rung (since when did that help). CM Punk walks off, having got revenge

Winner and new ECW Extreme Champion: Sabu

An excellent match there! But now we have an ECW Rules match between Big Show and The Sandman!

Big Show vs. The Sandman - ECW Rules - ECW TV Title
Big Show powers out of a headlock. Big Show gets a roll-up...and grabs a handful of tights as well! The referee doesn't see it: 1....2...3!! Big Show gets the win and the title! Sandman sportingly offers a handshake, and Show accepts, no wait, he just decked Sandman! He raises his title and the crowd boos him!

And now the Main Event! This should be good!

Rob Van Dam vs. Kurt Angle - Last Man Standing - ECW Heavyweight Title
Paul Heyman is at ringside! Angle wastes valuable time by yelling at Heyman! Rob Van Dam takes advantage of the distraction and nails Angle from behind! Rob Van Dam has Kurt Angle down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Five Star Frog Splash!!! The referee counts to 10, this match is over! Paul Heyman has won the match for RVD! And now they continue the assault, this is terrible and the crowd know it. Angle was screwed!

Well, on that rather unpleasant note, that is the end of tonights show. Make sure you tune in again next week!

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Since this is a first attempt at a story like this, could readers please say what they thought was good/could be improved about the show, and fill out the poll. Thanks to the 2 that have :)

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
It's a great start, but maybe you could implement some graphics into it. For example: If you are doing Raw then have the Raw banner at the top of the post.

Perhaps you could try different fonts too, but that isn't really important.

Great start though.

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Thanks for that, yes, graphics I am going to implement, this one was just a bit of a dry run. More text formatting will also come in, I wasn't thinking of fonts though, maybe Ill try that on one show. Btw, if it looks like I am posting huge chunks atm, then it is because Im just trying to get it off the ground.

171403486.jpg

Friday 4th August
Smackdown! - Live on UPN - Preview

Smackdown will be coming to you live from Detroit, Michigan, and do we have a show for you!

Firstly, the World Heavyweight Title is vacant, who is going to be after it? And what about the other titles? Which ones will find a waist on Friday?

Also, we have the debuts of talent like AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels, what will they bring to tomorrows show?

Tune in for this and more! Friday, 8pm Eastern
!

Last edited:

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
I was thinking that maybe you could colour code your text; i.e, blue for Smackdown and red for Raw.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Rey Myesterio isn't a main eventer!! :mad: And Angle was robbed!!

Adding graphics would make it better, maby a larger match description.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Looks a lot better now Spin; i'm looking forward to seeing how this story develops.

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
171403486.jpg

Friday 4th August - Smackdown! Live on UPN!

The opening credits and pyros go off and we are on! Smackdown! tonight eminating from Detroit, Michigan. Straight off, here comes Rey Mysterio! He plays to the crowd and hits the ring.

Rey: "Good evening to all the great fans here in Detroit! (Pop, easy applause really) And boy do I have an announcement for you guys. Theodore Long, Smackdown! General Manager, has granted me a match of my choice for the Cruiserweight Championship! (Pop) So I've come out here to issue an open challenge, anyone who wants to come and have a go!"

Some vaguely familiar music hits, and out comes AJ Styles! AJ making his debut here on Smackdown! He runs for the ring, and oh! Styles Clash on Mysterio! Rey is flattened by the debutant! What impact! And what a way to start tonights show!

The cameras now cut to backstage, where Theodore Long is in his office:

Long: "Well hello there playaz! Tonight I have an announcement you'll dig. We are gonna have a tournament for the US Championship, between Chris Benoit, JBL, Booker T and Undertaker, with the 1st match tonight and then the final will be a best of 3 matches. How d'ya like that now! Well tonight it will be Booker T vs. Undertaker and JBL vs. Benoit! Good luck playaz!

Wow, what an announcement! But wait, someone is knocking on the Gm's door.

Long: "Come in playa!"

Randy Orton walks in, what does he want?

Orton: "Hey, I just want to ask you something. I havent had a World Heavyweight Title shot for a while, and now the title is vacant, I was thinking I could get an oppertunity?"

Long: "Funny you should say that playa, cos tonight, it will be you versus Batista for the World Heavyweight Title!"

There goes one happy man, orton leave with a smile on his face. An amazing run of announcements from our GM there! Now we have the WWE Tag titles on the line with London and Kendrick against Funaki and Scotty 2 Hotty!

London and Spanky vs Scotty & Funaki - Tag - WWE Tag Team Titles
London in the ring most of the time, controlling the match. Scotty and Funaki just can't get into this one. In comes Kendrick, and Funaki starts to reverse the momentum with a flying elbow, Scotty comes in and continues the onslaught until Kendrick finds an opening to tag out, London comes in and clears out, Lightning kick to Scotty, and there is the pin! London and Kendrick have won this one and have gone to celebrate winning the titles!

An exciting match there, now the cameras are on AJ Styles backstage

AJ: Tonight Rey, I am going to crush you. Earlier you felt the Styles Clash, prepare to feel it again. By the time this show is over, I will be Cruiserweight Champion and there is nothing you can do about it.

Wow, Styles is fired up! Now the cameras switch to Batista who is in his locker room preparing, look out! Orton comes and decks him! Big hit, that has to hurt. Orton leaves a room with a smile once again, while Batista looks in need of medical attention. But not long to dwell on that, its time for the JBL-Benoit match in the US Title tournament!

JBL vs. Chris Benoit - Singles - US Title Tournament
JBL is quickly dictating the pace of the match, but Benoit hits with a German to reverse the momentum, double arm suplex! JBL is down! Benoit going for the Sharpshooter, but reversed! And a Spinebuster from JBL! Rolls up with leverage from the ropes, ref dosent see it! This one is over, JBL is in the final!

But wait, the lights have gone. Ah, now we have light again, but behind JBL is the Undertaker! JBL is shocked and hits a punch and another! Clothesline from hell! That one almost took his head off! But wait, Taker just got straight back up, JBL gets out of there! Taker shrugged off the clothesline! They stare each other down, until we go for a break.

- Commercial Break -

We are back, and its time for the 2nd match in the tournament!

Booker T vs. Undertaker - Singles - US Title Tournament
Taker on the offensive, Booker has no answer, unil a reversal and a big right hand. The referee was hit with that as well. Book hits the Death Valley Driver! Pin attempt, but there is no ref! Booker misses a leg drop and the ref is back, clothesline and spear from taker. 2 count there! A death valley driver! And another 2 count! Missed elbow drop and Book hits a spear! 2 count for book now! JBL runs to the ring, clotheslines the Undertaker! But he ducks and it hits Book! Tombstone Piledriver! There is the 3 count, but JBL and Book go for Taker, lewving him on the canvas.

Now for Styles-Mysterio!

AJ Styles vs. Rey Mysterio - Ladder - Cruiserweight Title
The Match: Splash from the top of the ladder, reminiscent of HBK at Wrestlemania 10! VICIOUS lightning kick by Styles on Mysterio. Mysterio counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Rey Mysterio kicks the leg, knocks Styles down, and goes to work on it. Implant DDT by Rey Mysterio! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Dropkick into the ladder by Mysterio, sending it into Styles! Rey Mysterio hits a rolling kick on Styles. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Styles blocks a kick from Rey Mysterio. Styles crushes Mysterio with a sweet running senton. Slingshot senton by Styles, crushing the chest cavity of Mysterio. Styles uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! AJ Styles with a whip into the ladder. Mysterio pushes out of a AJ Styles hold. Flying elbow from Rey Mysterio connects. Back heel kick off the second rope, Styles goes down. They both begin to climb the ladder. Once they reach the top, an exchange of punches starts! Mysterio grabs Styles and throws him off into the ropes! His leg gets caught, trapping him. Rey Mysterio grabs the prize for the win. Styles grabs the referee, then nails him with a right hand! Dozens of people hit the ring to stop any further incident.

What a match, but now the main event!

Batista vs. Randy Orton - Hardcore - World Heavyweight Title
Randy Orton uses a big bag of popcorn to floor Batista. I wonder if butter adds impact. Spear by Randy Orton. There's a two count on the pin. Batista is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Orton takes a headbutt from Batista. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Randy Orton by Batista. Remember when that was a legit finish? Hooks the leg for a two count. Batista uses a big bag of popcorn to floor Orton. I wonder if butter adds impact. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Batista slams Randy Orton down and motions to the crowd. Orton blocks a kick from Batista. Big piledriver on Batista. Hooks the leg for a two count. Randy Orton scores with a standing spinebuster. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Flying shoulder tackle by Orton sends Batista CRASHING to the mat. Batista gets thrown over the table. Orton walks into a drop toe hold. Randy Orton charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Powerbomb on Orton. William Regal comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Clothesline...but Batista ducks! Randy Orton gets hit! Batista knocks Regal out of the ring. Randy Orton can barely stand. Here it comes - Batista Bomb. 1....2...3, it's finished. Orton and Regal tie Batista up in the ropes, then start punching away at him until referees run down and break it up as we go off air.

Users who are viewing this thread